Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can the E brain go back again ?

Can the E brain go back again ?
Ok this thread is prompted by something Dc dee mentioned, but has been on my mind for some time.
I am fairly convinced that pharma e has a stronger mental effect, and many of us here have “starving e brain receptors” crying out for reduced t and some e.
So if we decide to conduct our experiments for say 1 year and live with whatever growth we have after this period, can we actually come of E and go back again to male state or are we “enhanced” mentally ?
At this stage I am fairly sure we could go back to our starting state on pm, or at least lower levels of it , but not 100% sure for those of us on synths ?
Also am aware the brain rewiring is an issue and I am undecided on this one as well aware e can enhance traits that are there so it may be rewire, may be not,
But the question is if its rewire or enhanced , can we go back MENTALLY ?
Julie

(04-12-2015, 03:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Can the E brain go back again ?
Ok this thread is prompted by something Dc dee mentioned, but has been on my mind for some time.
I am fairly convinced that pharma e has a stronger mental effect, and many of us here have “starving e brain receptors” crying out for reduced t and some e.
So if we decide to conduct our experiments for say 1 year and live with whatever growth we have after this period, can we actually come of E and go back again to male state or are we “enhanced” mentally ?
At this stage I am fairly sure we could go back to our starting state on pm, or at least lower levels of it , but not 100% sure for those of us on synths ?
Also am aware the brain rewiring is an issue and I am undecided on this one as well aware e can enhance traits that are there so it may be rewire, may be not,
But the question is if its rewire or enhanced , can we go back MENTALLY ?
Julie

IMO... the answer is no. Tried it- didn't work. Twice in fact. People talk about the fog, to me its clarity. Feel better, less anxious, not angry at the world and certainly more rational. Cost of admission is high, but the price of doing nothing is insane.

I believe our psychological issues of coming out as gay, tg, cd, and gender disphoria are the real mental issues. Yes our brains have strong female characteristics. But being in the closet is far more damaging to our lives the turning NBE off and on again. No matter what herbs or hrt one takes the basic identity we have is the key issue.

,i would have to say " yes", only because Ftm, who are biological female to start, take T to produce the male physical charachteristics. However, you may ne ed to be on T the rest of your life. I may be wrong in this discussion.

I know for myself, i feel more complete on E, however it may just be placebo effect or even psychological.

Complete is the perfect word. And what you said makes a good point. T provides a FTM the same relief.

Hi Mayko

Can you clarify

Cost of admission is high ?

Julie

Some loose old friends, sometimes family members as well and work- not many employers are supportive. A small percentage yes and maybe all this will change 20 years from now but until then just being yourself can be costly.

Thankfully, there is more acceptance for us more now than there was 20 years ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon