Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changing Sexual Desires and Orientation

Now for me
I consider myself totally hero and simply adore women but

When in full girly mode and hot in my fantasies I imagine myself as female and being taken by a man or by a she male or woman with a strap on hence so kicks in the agp theory

In my female the men are faceless so I do not consider them men

But when looking at she males omg yes they make me super hot

In my fantasies I totally consider myself a woman but it's the only time

When in real life the thought of being with a man leaves me cold

It's all quite strange

Julie

(20-12-2015, 07:51 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Now one thing that has changed is the intensity and style of orgasms experienced. They are more full body that last much longer, are stronger and the effects linger whereas before they were short and localized to the region.

Well, it has certainly been my experience that nipple and breast orgasms are much more intense than penile-centered orgasms. They are indeed whole body orgasms.

(03-01-2016, 11:17 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(20-12-2015, 07:51 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Now one thing that has changed is the intensity and style of orgasms experienced. They are more full body that last much longer, are stronger and the effects linger whereas before they were short and localized to the region.

Well, it has certainly been my experience that nipple and breast orgasms are much more intense than penile-centered orgasms. They are indeed whole body orgasms.

Can any one link me the post that describes step by step how to perform Nipple & Breast play to achieve orgasms?
I have never experienced this or even know how to achieve.

Yes I am serious...

HELP Ginger Achieve Nipple and Breast Orgasms...

see adult section in the forum,

which is a little hard to find

Julie

(04-01-2016, 11:04 AM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  
(03-01-2016, 11:17 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Can any one link me the post that describes step by step how to perform Nipple & Breast play to achieve orgasms?

Yes I am serious...

I have tried and tried, I never never been able to achieve this.

oooh I have

perhaps allow for the body breast rewiring to commence

with me now

I can press either nipple and I can get a small stab of pain up by my ears
so something is wiring up

Julie

(04-01-2016, 01:53 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 11:04 AM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  Can any one link me the post that describes step by step how to perform Nipple & Breast play to achieve orgasms?

Yes I am serious...

I have tried and tried, I never never been able to achieve this.

I used to run a group on Yahoo, "Nipple Orgasms Unlimited," that was dedicated to sharing information on nipple orgasm. At its peak it had 4,000 members, but the quality of posts declined and after ten years I shut it down. But I have saved a number of posts on techniques for nipple orgasm that I have saved, that I am happy to share if you pm me.

I should add that I have a number of buddies that I got to know through the group who tried, in some cases for years, to achieve nipple orgasm without success, but who eventually rewired and now achieve multiple nipple orgasms with regularity. For some, like myself, it comes easily; others have to work at it, but if you reach the promised land, the payoff is huge.

yes I remember your group

think your going to gain a few more buddies soon

Tongue

Julie

I edge with nipple stimulation, but just when i am about to orgasm, i lose it...so dam frustrating. Usually something distracts me.

(04-01-2016, 12:55 PM)julieTG Wrote:  see adult section in the forum,

which is a little hard to find

Julie

Here is the path to the nipple orgasm thread in the adult section: "Other / Any Other Subjects / Adult Only / Nipple orgasm"

I read through that thread and started attempting it myself about a month ago. I am happy to report that I am now thoroughly enjoying them on a regular basis. Big Grin It does seem to take some rewiring though, the first inkling of an orgasm that I felt was a like a sudden need to stretch. That just got more intense with practice, and indeed it is a whole body experience.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon