Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changing Sexual Desires and Orientation

(05-01-2016, 10:03 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 12:55 PM)julieTG Wrote:  see adult section in the forum,

which is a little hard to find

Julie

Here is the path to the nipple orgasm thread in the adult section: "Other / Any Other Subjects / Adult Only / Nipple orgasm"

I read through that thread and started attempting it myself about a month ago. I am happy to report that I am now thoroughly enjoying them on a regular basis. Big Grin It does seem to take some rewiring though, the first inkling of an orgasm that I felt was a like a sudden need to stretch. That just got more intense with practice, and indeed it is a whole body experience.

This is great news, Grew_some! And a helpful report, I think, for others. For most it does take rewiring. But once that rewiring begins the nipple orgasms become easier to achieve--and they are amazing! For more than a decade my sexuality has been overwhelmingly mammocentric rather than phallocentric.

(05-12-2015, 02:15 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Have you seen a shift in your sexuality since beginning your quest for breast.

For me, without getting crude, my desires to have sex with men has sky rocketed and my desire to have sex with my wife has shifted styles that do not require the use of my boy bits. I also prefer to be penetrated than penetrate.

I do not know if these desires have always been there or they are a result of my estrogen introduction

Let us know how your sexulaity has changed since you have started your journey

Not exactly Changed per se, But... When my wife is doings things to my nipples shall we say, I get a strong urge to open my legs and i dont know why???
In fact wasn't until She pointed it out that i even noticed!
Guys make me sick, Seriously!
I wouldnt consider myself a misandrist exactly, but i do feel like im batting for the other side recently, not quite feminist, but in sooo many things im cheering on the girls for the win!????

Yeah.... I dont get it either?

Funny you mention that "opening legs" bit, Katie.
That's ALWAYS been my M.O. Never thought it was weird, either.

But, with a "TMI" warning for everyone...

I never "choked the chicken" if you will, I rubbed, to massage the whole member, and even below the sack. I'm guessing I was doing a prostate massage along with rubbing him. And I was obsessed with being flat and feminine, so I'd even do the pleasurable rubbing while wearing a panty-girdle, with him tucked up towards the navel.

Jerking wasn't too interesting, lying on my back rubbing worked well, and made for a lot of long, pleasurable sessions. Long could be an hour, too, edging, probably. Not that I knew what it was then.

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon