Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Informed Consent and/or bust.

Alright, so I went yesterday and I am glad I did. Trying to explain myself and my goals were difficult to say the least. My wife sat in with me and at one point, I had both of them confused on my direction I'm intending to go. In my head, I have it all worked out, but evidently I am horrible at expressing that verbally. He asked some questions.. Trying to remember them all.

How long have you felt the way you do?

What led you to bring here today?

Where do you feel you are on the gender spectrum?

What pronoun do you want?

After answering those questions, he explained the different medicinal choices and what they do to the body and mind. I asked him if he was familiar with PM or WP. He hadn't. I so badly wanted to just lift my shirt up, and say, "See? Changes.. I like them. I want more. Help me." But I didn't. I tried explaining that there have been feminizing changes already, and I've been having changes happen for the last two years, but he wouldn't acknowledge or discuss it at all.

In the end, he prescribed me finasteride 5mg and Spiro 50mg. In a week, it'll be @100mg. He said in a month or two, he'll introduce estrogen to my system. I kept asking to get it, but he was adamant about waiting. So, I'm hoping this will help.

I'd say, if you're on the fence.. Get off it. The worst part was talking about it to the Dr. It is embarrassing, or at least was for me. But oh well. It was totally worth it.

(19-12-2015, 03:40 AM)SkyeBlu82 Wrote:  Alright, so I went yesterday and I am glad I did. Trying to explain myself and my goals were difficult to say the least. My wife sat in with me and at one point, I had both of them confused on my direction I'm intending to go. In my head, I have it all worked out, but evidently I am horrible at expressing that verbally.

It is always easier in thought than word. Smile

(19-12-2015, 03:40 AM)SkyeBlu82 Wrote:  In the end, he prescribed me finasteride 5mg and Spiro 50mg. In a week, it'll be @100mg. He said in a month or two, he'll introduce estrogen to my system.

It's a good start, get the T throttled back and see how you feel.

(19-12-2015, 03:40 AM)SkyeBlu82 Wrote:  I'd say, if you're on the fence.. Get off it. The worst part was talking about it to the Dr. It is embarrassing, or at least was for me. But oh well. It was totally worth it.

Good Luck.

I got my baseline tests back. He said they all look fine, but I am going to post them here to see what you all think. I am roughly 140-145lbs @ 5'10".

The ones in bold are the ones I question..

ESTRADIOL
Mine: <20 pg/mL
Normal: <47 pg/mL

TESTOSTERONE,TOT SRM
Mine: 211.49 ng/dL
Normal: 241.00 - 827.00 ng/dL

ALT (GPT)
Mine: 32 U/L
Normal: 17 - 63 U/L

AST(GOT)
Mine: 31 U/L
Normal: 15 - 41 U/L