Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok so now you have BOOBS ?

Ok so now you have BOOBS ?
This thread is not for the growers its more the people here who now
HAVE BOOBS say A plus, small b or larger B,
Ok well there here , so how do you feel ?
Have boobs satisfied your desires and calmed or are they now driving you to Transition, ?
Julie

I have developed a noticeable A cup with perky nipples. This has just reinforced my desires to completely feminize my body.
I want more pronounce breasts with large areolas that leave no question that I have female breasts. I also want a bigger but and a my boys to return to their pre puberty size.
Is that too much to ask, or an unrealistic goal?

Hi Julie,
I actually look forward to your wonderful ponderings each day. Thank you so much for helping me explore this fascinating change(s) in my life.
I guess having some boobage has made me a much happier person. When i first came out to my wife, it was just Cross dressing and a lot of fun to go shopping and learning about make up, walking in heels, and just walking like a woman for that matter. But I've come to want more. To go out presenting as a woman, so the feminine urges are always with me.
I really wrestled with taking a pill to change my body, and what effects it would bring.
Now a year after I started, I LOVE to see and feel the growth I have.
They remind me they are there every moment.
I love wearing a bra and peeking inside to see flesh and not silicone
I just love everything that's happening to me.
As far as transition, I dont think so but maybe I will have an epiphany like ClaraKay.
Every day is a new day and I need to make the most of this one.
Thanks again Julie
Bobbi

Quote: Have boobs satisfied your desires and calmed or are they now driving you to Transition, ?

Pretty much full time now, and started pharma last week Cool Transition is go.

YEA Ellie!
Good on ya!
Bobbi

(08-12-2015, 04:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  YEA Ellie!
Good on ya!
Bobbi

heheh ^_^ thanks. Don't know what I'm transitioning to but it's full steam ahead!

From the looks of you so far

It will be a damn good looking girl

Julie

those eyes, those eyes, just suck you in

x

aw fanks Big Grin I seem to do ok in a crowd until I talk or someone actually looks at me!

Have boobs..will fondle.

To me, having boobs is the beginning. I am hoping for Dd's ( my mom was well endowed, God rest her soul. My oldest sibling is also Mtf ( must have been something in the water). I will persue this road as far as it will go.

(08-12-2015, 04:31 PM)Ellie Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 04:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  YEA Ellie!
Good on ya!
Bobbi

heheh ^_^ thanks. Don't know what I'm transitioning to but it's full steam ahead!
Maybe a lizard, or a ferret, or a wombat? How about a platypus?? Maybe a chaise lounge, or a nice coffee table! https://youtu.be/SnDm3HaCQeg

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon