Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok so now you have BOOBS ?

Very fair question especially since estrogen is said to have a great tole in rewiring ones brain. Have read a few articles on ppl who took estrogen for sexual desire and play and over time they transitioned and regretted it immediately cause "she" claimed estrogeb tricked her thinking and emotion.
Also a lady here who used to frequent the forum Sarh Schilling i thibk it was.... i didnt follow her journey but read someone say to her how ironic it was she came as a man eager to jist grow some boobs and ended up transitioning when she realized it was more than just boobs she needed.
So its a logical question for sure, after all i dont think any of us are 100% men if we were i dont think we'd be doing what we can to induce ojr bodies with loads of estrogen herbs and effects

Exactly
50%
Gamble

Julie

Yeah, I really don't know, but what I do know is that I love looking down at them! I did however note the other day though that looking down while walking I thought I looked really feminine! Which also then means if I ever lose the 40 pounds I desire too I'll look damn sexy! Big Grin

But really, transition, probably not without a major career change and possibly worse...

I came into this adventure looking for feminine breasts. But after feeling the effects of the various kinds of estrogen I have used over the years, I want to be as feminine as I can, short of SRS and divorce

Having a fiance now i am with ya there. I love the effects of p m and only real reason i ever stop is fear of losing my relationship but its now or never i guess i cant homd this side and desire back forever. Just sucks to not be able to do it alone with no worries of being caught
Rainbow 

Will stay a man with boobs . Love rubbing them against my wife's breast .
I feel like im cheating , having female breast without having to endure menstration . Now instead of one erogenous spot I have three. Best of both worlds .

Norma

Yes many here say the same and for the first year many have all 3 sensuous points then it drops to the 2 puppies at top and the fence comes nearer and some go over

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon