Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok so now you have BOOBS ?

I'm happy with my A cup, but hope to get a B cup before my growth stops. Do I regret them, heck no and no second thoughts about them either. Were it's all going to lead, it's hard to say. I know were I would like to head towards, but I also have family I need to consider too.

You and me both

Julie

I am in the same bas to family issues.
That being said, I really only need to consider my wife as I have little contact with my parents or children live 1000 miles away.
My professional life to be an issue, but since changing careers have more freedom to dress as I wish

Perhaps a newt.. ( monty python reference)

For me having breasts and being all male no cd or trans means being aware of yourself and cautious of life in general. Mocking, eyeballing from ppl who know you and see whats changing, rumors cause ppl wont ask so they gossip. Breasts as a man is exciting as well too though. New sensations the shocking secret no one knows till they see it, the scandalous secrecy from those lije a wife gf or family and seeing if they buy your excuse i am excited and very nervous for when my bust bursts and my chest in my fitted shirts is round and projective not squared and firm. Being off Natureday more than on has restricted growth but I get very scared after a bit and throw it away just to find in a month or two im back to ordering. Im truly stuck and embedded in this desire and dont think i can escape even if i wanted to. Eventually it always comes back. At 30 im curious if by 40 if my chest will go from a cup to c cup or more from the small use of product over years. Though i should load up my arsenal before married so my one day wife doesnt intercept my mail lol.My shirts are alread tight and show what looks like developed pecs but are def soft to the touch and laying on my side i have noticable cleavage in my tank tops. Im nervous as heck to get to a point where a bra is absolutely necessary or more comfortable and anxious about that day of telling my fiance/wife i truly need a bra. Shes ok with it, not turned on but accepting if they grow more (she thinks its just an inconclusive reason). But so now you have boobs is a wonderful thing. Mine are big enough for new sexual sensation but small enough to conceal, i can feel the tissue growth and beginning to curl and create a curve in my outside breast area and hoping this new order is going to boost me a bit. I would love to try PM more especially with its anti aging and preventative balding proof and maybe i will in 500mg doses but doses to get real results is jist too risky for me now that would cause infertility, malfunction, and other stuff. :/ sorry for the ramble

Don’t worry. Five or so more years and it will be more normal to have them than not. Do some people watching… its already that gyno is more present than most expect. Id even venture so far as to say the manzier or bro from Seinfeld isn’t far from production. Time will tell, but with obesity and all the pharma in most public water its seems a reasonable expectation.

(09-12-2015, 10:43 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Don’t worry. Five or so more years and it will be more normal to have them than not. Do some people watching… its already that gyno is more present than most expect. Id even venture so far as to say the manzier or bro from Seinfeld isn’t far from production. Time will tell, but with obesity and all the pharma in most public water its seems a reasonable expectation.

Roflol! I love that episode of Seinfeld :p

(08-12-2015, 01:39 PM)julieTG Wrote:  or are they now driving you to Transition, ?
Julie
Seeing as this is the "males staying males" section, logic would dictate that the answers here would be that they answer they are not going to transition.

Hi ohboobs

yes correct logic

but many leave this section so the question is

is

now having boobs causing or caused a dramatic and different pysche or opening up of psyche

ie
boobs are teasing us and now a constant reminder , whereas we could get on with life and forget our TG gift or problems depending on view point

so for some

Boobs will tease and encourage further
for
others it will almost be a badge of recognition and they will be happy

Julie

(11-12-2015, 12:05 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 01:39 PM)julieTG Wrote:  or are they now driving you to Transition, ?
Julie
Seeing as this is the "males staying males" section, logic would dictate that the answers here would be that they answer they are not going to transition.

Since the future is ever changing, "are they now driving you to Transition?" is a valid question no matter what the area and the answer is certainly not written in stone because this is the males staying males area. After-all logic would suggest that some folks in the "males staying males" section might change their mind or be in the process of changing their mind. The only way to know for sure is to ask the question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon