Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling lost!!

Lol yeah, at least we are spared that. Lol

Jannet, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.. (Big hug)

I'm sorry, I don't take breaks either.. So, I really can't relate.. Sad Have your tried something like PC in place? I know it's not PM, but it might assist with the tingle..? I've use it when my PM supply lowers and I drop to one tab daily. I don't notice any mental/or physical change - but, I don't take breaks from PM.. So I would imagine there's lots in my system.. Huh

Thanks jamie,?

I'm thinking for my next break, I will try at least one tablet every other day, I'll see if that makes a difference.

yes good idea Janet

Julie

I don't know if it's the 1500mg of PM I took yesterday, or if it's all in my head, but I feel soooo much better today.

(09-12-2015, 03:16 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I don't know if it's the 1500mg of PM I took yesterday, or if it's all in my head

I bet it is a combination of both, the PM affecting the blood chemistry of your brain.

(09-12-2015, 03:16 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  but I feel soooo much better today.

Glad you're feeling better. Smile

YAY

Happy Janet

Good stuff

Julie
x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon