Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Addictive.

Mentally we can all get addicted to anything, from book reading (think bookworms) to sun tanning. Its really up to the individual to look at themselves to see if that is the case for them, although if it helps with an illness you might have then the treatment is necessary to normalize.

I think it would be interesting to see what happens chemically inside a person who has GD and if taking PM makes it more normal to function. If this is the case then it would be considered a medication for such people in order to feel more normal.

Not sure about being addicting -- but is it addiction or liberation?

Perhaps the feelings of withdrawal we get from PM breaks may be akin to the feelings of withdrawal or return of symptoms associated with medicated treatment, whether it be for chronic pain, depression, GD, or what-have-you. When the medication stops, the pain often returns.

I imagine there is an element of psychological addiction in regards to the calmness, exhilaration of growth/self-discovery, and inner freedom.

Just a late night pondering.

I'm back on PM to help take the edge off. I did notice the first time I stopped taking PM, I had a depression crash. Then when I stopped HRT, I had a similar but different crash (stopped both times for medical reasons). I decided to go back on when I started to feel the old withdrawn/disconnected me coming back, IMO, it's worth it for the calming and mental benefits.

I get excited when it gets close to time to take a cap. Is this normal? does this feeling go away?

Absolutely, I'm afraid. Tried three times and cant stop. Didn't think for a minute its true but it is. I can not exist without my routine, no matter where it takes me and others. I guess th r fence is fully behind me.

I have been on PM for 2 yrs 3 month now and have grown from flat to a full A cup. In that time I have been off due to other health reasons-I really notice it. I come back on and the calm returns, the edge goes away and I feel better. I don't want to lose that feeling. So if that defines addiction then I sure am.

Also to throw a real worm into the mix

The more we think of becoming a woman the worse it gets

I'e

Gender imprinting and this is very addictive

Julie

I'm not sure if it's pm or if it was some other imbalance. But I can definitely agree on the calming sensation. GID/GD mental trauma is deffinetly at a all time low while NBE is in my regime. 

But I can see where it all can be a addictive feeling.

Not only the emotional, but I think there is a pink fog.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon