Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Our own labels are changing ?

Well I have been trying to find out how to change mine also

Cannot find ?

Julie

(10-12-2015, 08:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well I have been trying to find out how to change mine also

Cannot find ?

Julie

Go to send private message... then look down left and select edit profile.

Thanks Mayko
Julie

I'm not changing mine from male. It's what I am, whether I like it or not, and no amount of any HRT or herb can change that.

Eve approved two requests in April, the first request was adding an option to our profile that best described our current gender status , "Gender Fluid". I realized the many gender variants among us, however, gender fluid was the obvious choice as it can change anytime. The second was changing our section name from the "Bio-male section" to the "Genetic Male Section", this change aligns closer with GG, (Genetic Girls), although genetic female would match up too).

(26-04-2015, 12:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  What's gender fluid?,

[Gender Fluid -is a gender identity best describes as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23381

Pansy

Your my rock it's what I love about you

Sanity
In your words you inspire me

Julie

I have also heard elsewhere, those who are gender fluid, referring to that as Dual-spirited.

I will leave mine as female, since that is how i judge my spirit/ gender identity is.

(11-12-2015, 01:28 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have also heard elsewhere, those who are gender fluid, referring to that as Dual-spirited.

It's one of the many flavours of non-binary Big Grin The list is immense.

I can't identify with gender fluid since whatever I am, it's nonvariable. There aren't days where I feel more male than female or vice versa. The feeling of my identity is constant and stable. I just don't know how to define it!

Oh bugger, I'm thinking about it again. XD

Ellie

more ts then ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon