Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male side fighting back ?

Male side fighting back ?
How does this happen with you ?
Ok so she has announced herself to the world or at least some people close to you or more importantly
YOURSELF , she is now part of you , so after the initial , shock , surprise, disgust, denial perhaps, she has settled in to your psyche.
So as your growing breasts or just dressing , does your male side kick in, activate more in certain directions to balance ?
If so how ?
As an example, mine did, the other week I grabbed a t shirt which shows my triceps as there quite large and as I stood in my Cami with this t shirt over top, I flexed my triceps and the t shirt arms bulged , felt a little strange as then leant forward and quite a bit of new flesh came with
Shake head, shake head

Julie

Nothing to fight back against. There is no "she." No desire to wear female clothing (tho I have worn a bra. But I tend to stick with the least feminine bras and would love it if there were a male version) or desire to act feminine.

BTW, is it my imagination, or are you basically asking the same question in all your threads?

I wouldn't say fighting back, but. I suspect that unless we are in full transition mode chances are most of us get that feeling at least once in a while. For me, it is usually when I think about going on vacation, and I know I will be shirtless.

oh boobs

well not all my threads, but you could have a point

Angry

Julie

(15-12-2015, 01:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  No e is usually when I think about going on vacation, and I know I will be shirtless.

Do your boobs and areolas shrink back to pre-E size when you go off your NBE program for a while? If they do it does not speak well for NBE giving us the permanent changes in our bodies we desire

I understand the desire to not to flaunt female breasts when you are trying to present as a male. But I am at the point in my life I do not care and want people to see my breast, although i do play them down with baggy clothes when i have to be in male mode

A male part of me that is fighting back are my nocturnal erections. How do I put this gently. I HATE THEM and wish they would go away for ever.
Hopefully the PM and WP will address that issue when they get here.

I do not mind having a penis. I just wish it had the size and functionality it had when i was 10

(15-12-2015, 02:19 PM)dcdee Wrote:  [quote='jannet.duff' pid='166254' dateline='1450183133']
No e is usually when I think about going on vacation, and I know I will be shirtless.

Cell phone auto correct kicked in, I corrected my original post.

But no, my breasts do not shrink back down. But off NBE, my thoughts go the other way.. I hate not being on PM.

Some things I do are thought of as male other female. I do wood working and use powertools (Male). I love to shop (female). I have an excellent eye for color especially when I paint and take photos (female). I dress as a male. I love bikinis to wear at the pool and beach (female).

Other elements are androgynous elements for me. I can talk to men or women without letting sex and gender get in the way. I am a voyeur and exhibitionist so I like to see nude men and women and be naked.

You sound a very interesting person Iam72

Julie

(15-12-2015, 02:32 PM)dcdee Wrote:  A male part of me that is fighting back are my nocturnal erections. How do I put this gently. I HATE THEM and wish they would go away for ever.
Hopefully the PM and WP will address that issue when they get here.

I do not mind having a penis. I just wish it had the size and functionality it had when i was 10

You can always get one of those chastity cages like the CB6000 or something like that and sleep with it on. It will train it to stop having nocturnal erection while you sleep...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon