Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many of here are running at maintenance doses ?

How many of here are running at maintenance doses ?
Now I could be wrong , but so far I cannot see anyone who is on a holding growth dosage of pm or synthetics ?
Everybody seems to be
Still growing
In full transition ?
Or reached full growth after 2-5 years, ie small/large B or even C
But cannot find anyone who is a say a large A and holding there ?
So is there anyone here who has reached a size their happy with and now on low doses to keep what they have ,
If so how do you feel pls

Julie

Hi Julie

Good question. Very interested to hear some experiences on this too.

Huggy

I use natureday for growth but am on a maintenance dose of pm at 1000mg a day also take solaray female hormone blend 4x a day. I enjoy the soft skin calming attitude and things but do not want to transition at all and puffy nipples scare me as much as i want larger areolas natureday doesnt do that part pm would but i see ppl who have had puffy areolas for a year or two and im just too self concious for those...so i take a maintenance dose to give me the subtle effects. Weird breasts dont make me self concious as a 100% male stayong male but puffiness does lol

(11-12-2015, 07:32 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I use natureday for growth but am on a maintenance dose of pm at 1000mg a day also take solaray female hormone blend 4x a day. I enjoy the soft skin calming attitude and things but do not want to transition at all and puffy nipples scare me as much as i want larger areolas natureday doesnt do that part pm would but i see ppl who have had puffy areolas for a year or two and im just too self concious for those...so i take a maintenance dose to give me the subtle effects. Weird breasts dont make me self concious as a 100% male stayong male but puffiness does lol

Interesting.

Get the soft skin thing, hard not to love! Wish I could get the calming at those doses though :-(

If you want to maintain the skin but hold back the boob development you may want to have a play with coconut oil? Orally and especially topically. Known I have mentioned this before elsewhere, but cannot deny the effectiveness of it.

i dont mind the boob growth, my fiance on the other hand may lol shes super girly and is not big on feminine men. Thoguh im not feminine at all i can see how that would still not stop questions of why im developing breasts. Though i have always had low t and hoping with PM i can knock my T out and get a diagnosis for hypogonadism or something to give reasoning for it so she isnt' suspicious. I just dont want puffy nipples but if i get them then i guess i'll take the good with the bad lol. My maintenance doses are solely for the effects it gives besides breast growth. I enjoy it a lot. Makes me feel a lot more at peace and calm with myself. Erases a lot of my anger issues and helps me sleep better. Plus i hear it is effective in preventing balding and aging so win win lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon