Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puffy areolas

It seems that playing with estrogen will result in obvious effects one being eventually your areolas will become pretty puffy. One thing i enjoy about natureday is it stimulates breast growth without fluctuating your hormones dramatically. Ive actually gotten stronger libido erections etc with ND vs PM and herbs that kill both. But i digress

My question:
While i know miles may vary person to person, does anyone have any insight on how long areolas tend to stay puffy and why they puff out so bad. I have a fiance and while she noticed my growth and has no idea why and nor does the drs as i make my own paper trail for reasons, im sure when my areolas swell up like many and dont go back down there will be bigger questions maybe. But curious how long they usually puff up for

I dont think there is any standard for how long they stay puffy. It all depends on how long you stay on hormones and what dosage. Since it takes 3 to 4 years for genetic women to fully grow to maximum, it safe to say that it may be some time before the breast tissue expands and absorbs the puffiness.

so what causes the puffy effect? i've been on natureday for 2 months and have more growth than what i see people on pm have in 6 months. Idk whats in the stuff that stimulates the tissue so well but it works but it doesn't do anything for areola expansion or nipple growth so i don't want lindsay lohan breasts lol aka nice tits man centerpieces lol so not too worried about the breasts growing to absorb but curious what causes the puffyness and if growth in itsefl is what flattens them out again or is it an actual hormonal process for them to flatten back out cause its definitely hormonal it seems for them to get puffy and seems its an inevitable part of breast growth on hormonal supps

In many cases nature day promotes fat growth

Pm is fat and tissue

Julie

Prolactin and nipple stimulation have a lot to do with puffy nipples. I've seen similar comments about nature day not affecting areola growth. From my experiences certain triggers produce puffiness. Red clover extract, walnuts (oh yeah), cod liver oil, progesterone cream, coconut oil/green tea extract helps. I recommend suction cups for those wanting puffies, in other words, help them along. Progesterone cream around the outsides of areolas has helped from my experience. I started with normal areolas, (1.5 inches/38.1mm, sheesh, those things are 3 inches/76mm now) Blush

I believe other factors play into widening areolas, (lol, I won't bore yah with the science. RolleyesWink Stick with it, you can do this.

Hi lotus
Good to see you pop in

Which brand of pg cream do you suggest ?

Julie

(12-12-2015, 12:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Prolactin and nipple stimulation have a lot to do with puffy nipples. I've seen similar comments about nature day not affecting areola growth. From my experiences certain triggers produce puffiness. Red clover extract, walnuts (oh yeah), cod liver oil, progesterone cream, coconut oil/green tea extract helps. I recommend suction cups for those wanting puffies, in other words, help them along. Progesterone cream around the outsides of areolas has helped from my experience. I started with normal areolas, (1.5 inches/38.1mm, sheesh, those things are 3 inches/76mm now) Blush

I believe other factors play into widening areolas, (lol, I won't bore yah with the science. RolleyesWink Stick with it, you can do this.

Thanks Lotus I'd love to have wide and permanent puffy areolas too. I currently use an electric nursing pump at least an hour a day to promote nipple and areola development and hopefully stimulate further mammary glands development. I will try the progesterone cream hoping for the best.

(12-12-2015, 12:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Prolactin and nipple stimulation have a lot to do with puffy nipples. I've seen similar comments about nature day not affecting areola growth. From my experiences certain triggers produce puffiness. Red clover extract, walnuts (oh yeah), cod liver oil, progesterone cream, coconut oil/green tea extract helps. I recommend suction cups for those wanting puffies, in other words, help them along. Progesterone cream around the outsides of areolas has helped from my experience. I started with normal areolas, (1.5 inches/38.1mm, sheesh, those things are 3 inches/76mm now) Blush

So now we know your secret of gorgeous areolas! Big Grin

(12-12-2015, 12:34 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi lotus
Good to see you pop in

Julie

Julie, I use this brand, it's soy free, very mild (non-greasy), hardly any scent to it. I'm not sure the U.K. allows for PC?.

(PARABEN-FREE) PROGESTO-LIFE CREAM
http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...uctReviews

(12-12-2015, 05:25 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Thanks Lotus I'd love to have wide and permanent puffy areolas too.

Good luck notquitemale, Big Grin I wish you success.

(12-12-2015, 11:26 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  So now we know your secret of gorgeous areolas! Big Grin

Lol, Big Grin shoot squirrel, you name it, I've tried it. Some are to embarrassing to mention lmao.

(14-12-2015, 07:34 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(12-12-2015, 12:34 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi lotus
Good to see you pop in

Julie

Julie, I use this brand, it's soy free, very mild (non-greasy), hardly any scent to it. I'm not sure the U.K. allows for PC?.

(PARABEN-FREE) PROGESTO-LIFE CREAM
http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...uctReviews

(12-12-2015, 05:25 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  Thanks Lotus I'd love to have wide and permanent puffy areolas too.

Good luck notquitemale, Big Grin I wish you success.

(12-12-2015, 11:26 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  So now we know your secret of gorgeous areolas! Big Grin

Lol, Big Grin shoot squirrel, you name it, I've tried it. Some are to embarrassing to mention lmao.

Lol no shoot! No shoot! I am harmless :p

I am with you there lotus.. only prob about some of the things I have tried is to have patience to try them for weeks on end to see if there is any results...I am not getting any younger :p

I think you will find the right combo lotus...you have the scientific mind for it :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon