Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

obvious vs noticeable

I think breasts to us are always obvious, we're men and to the world we dont pass as women or try to so any growth is obvious to us, its our bodies. But when they become noticeable, bouncing, hanging, projecting, cant go shirtless anymore...for those who have grown quite a set...when was it when you realized you went from O to N and what size to a current developer would you say became apparent you no longer had a mans chest

Hmmmm, tough question...

About 4 1/2 yrs ago, I was diagnosed with gynecomastia. I, personally noticed something amiss then. My nipples were always excited, and my little areola's had developed what I would call "platforms".

They were mostly soft and squishy, but had a stringy, but tender core.

But, for them to be noticed by other's, I would have to say about a year and a half ago. My wife noticed that I was rubbing them when sitting watching tv and such. She said if I kept doing that, they would only get more sore and larger. LOL

About a week later she suggested we go shopping and that is when she picked out my first camisole thinking it would cut down on chaffing, and a couple of Athletic Bra type of things. She thought the compression might keep them in check from being noticed and make them feel better..

I very rarely ran shirtless in the past, so that much hasn't changed except I KNOW they are getting tougher to hide and have decided not to be obvious with them, but not hide them anymore.

Good points there. I feel if your SO is buying you feminine attire for breasts than it has become reality lol. Hopefully my fiance is as kind and thoughtful opposed to my fearing of her being ugh this sucks he has tits idk why he says he dont know why drs say they dont know why but i do know i dont want him in a bra... ive seen good growth with soarsy female hormone blend as i await pm but i hear of puffy nipples a lot, is that an inevitable part of breat development or is it hit an miss on who gets these platformed areolas? As much as i thibk they are sexy i def dont wabt them lol

What's an O and N?

i was texting the post and just shortened it up a bit.....O and N Obvious and Noticeable

(12-12-2015, 01:30 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Good points there. I feel if your SO is buying you feminine attire for breasts than it has become reality lol. Hopefully my fiance is as kind and thoughtful opposed to my fearing of her being ugh this sucks he has tits idk why he says he dont know why drs say they dont know why but i do know i dont want him in a bra... ive seen good growth with soarsy female hormone blend as i await pm but i hear of puffy nipples a lot, is that an inevitable part of breat development or is it hit an miss on who gets these platformed areolas? As much as i thibk they are sexy i def dont wabt them lol

I know, after my initial diagnosis, that I began to put fat on where my breasts are, but I didn't notice anymore gain with my areola's.

The way to look at it is that fat only, is definitely moobs. When you get glandular growth, that is the real deal.... Female breast's

I think if I hadn't put fat on them first, my buds would of been real puffy. In the more classical thinking of it.

yeah i hear that the puffiness comes mainly from the glandular tissue initially forming from behind the areola where we all have a minute amount of tissue and it swells causing it to puff the areola and when growth matures more so than it flattens out...but if you already have tissue growth and fat settled in there than would that deter the puffiness from taking effect? I love ND it is quick it is simple doesn't screw your hormones up and no real risk of infertility, loss of function etc...but it does nothing for areolas and nipples becoming more female in appearance and i guess im just curious as to if i already have glandular growth which i do which i love cause i know even at a solid 180lbs and getting more muscular and thinner my chest will continue always to be soft Smile but than will i be able to possible avoid the puffy phase cause that just isn't a good look imo...lol...while many im sure love it cause its a tell tale sign and a sign of no going back now cause you gotta go forward for it to flatten back down i just rather not cause yeah, with a fiance, honeymoon, kids in the future, etc. i just dont know if i can be on it long term always to push through those phases :/

Without, wondering if you found the Soleray Female hormone blend to mess with your libido at all....bought some yesterday but don't want to loose that.....may just go back to Natureday....

ND is a win win in my opinion. It definitely does more than just fat tissue as I have used it less than I hvae used it more and all growth has always remained and i workout all the time and eat very clean so no fat source really to preserve there if anything i've lost fat. But i digress on that...

Solaray honestly I'm not noticing much of a difference. My areolas and nipples are def very much more sensitive but libido wise no real change. I've always had a low libido though so maybe im not a great reference for that. I notice within a week of PM at 1000mg a day my hair is lighter colored on my body and skin is smoother and at a week of 6 pills a day on solaray none of that has occurred but its 960mg per pill that i have and divided amongs the entirety of the pill of like what 6 or 7 herbs in it? doesn't leave room for much potency but im keeping with it to see if it just takes a couple weeks to kick in. Reveiws on amazon for it show a lot of compliments so im hoping its true.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon