Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast shape & appearance

Calling out to Lotus (breast expert)

I didn't know where else to put this but since it relates to the recent puffy subject, here goes.

Forgive me if this is redundant and been asked before, but can you use NBE to influence shape, texture, or other appearance qualities of your breast during growth?

The reason I ask is, I want large breasts but very small areolas but average to nice size nipples. I know that may sound impossible but it's my wish. I plan to buy a noogleberry with large domes and nipple attachments to aid in my quest. So Lotus, could you make some recommendations for me?

If I read correctly, don't use progesterone?

Thanks for any help.
Hugs,
Erin

(13-12-2015, 06:00 AM)Erin Wrote:  can you use NBE to influence shape, texture, or other appearance qualities of your breast during growth?

Hi Erin,

Lol, no expert here, I will give my best answer though (I think). Rolleyes Yes, I think you can influence some parts of NBE growth, to a degree. This is just my opinion though, we know that E2 elongates breasts while progesterone rounds out breast growth and matures areola growth (expands areolas). We also know DHT stands in the way of breast growth........why?, well for starters, DHT causes hair loss, BPH, masculinizes, it also can't be made back into estrogen, (or can it ??, hmm??, anybody remember what I posted about 3 beta diol?, (a DHT metabolite made into a new estrogen, 3 beta Diol [inside the prostrate] ).

But honestly, it's more than just using the aforementioned hormones, we need to encompass about 12-15 more hormones and enzymes. e.g. Prolactin, oxytocin, growth hormone, cortisol, glucocorticoids, pregnenolone, DHEA, 3 beta HSD, 11 Beta HSD, 3 beta diol, SHBG (protein), IGF-1 insulin growth factor, Lutenizing Hormone, Foillicle Hormone, androstenedione, Activin, (ok well, you get the picture).

You might have better odds shaping breasts from a beginning stage rather than say someone who's has Ptosis breasts (sagging as a natural occurrence). When you say texture? I picture skin suppleness, correct?. So immediately I think of collagen, vitamin D, C and E, retinol, elastin, astringents, etc.

Scientists are growing breast tissues from ASC (adult stem cells), from mastectomy patients own adipose tissues i might add (it's quite extraordinary honestly). This gives hope for self esteem when the alternatives are limited.

On the other hand, I do believe suction devices can work by expanding fat cells, and basically the breasts are 80-85% fat. Now everybody reacts differently as you already know, the degree of success you might have or will achieve stems from the dedication you put in. You have to be willing to give up a lot, sugars, caffeine, time spent, change of life (or gender for some), rejection, ridicule, etc. Do you (me) get the WTF moments?.........shit', all the time.

Btw, yes to progesterone (use it) , it's synergistic to breasts, especially when used simultaneously with E2.

I'm sorry if I missed a plan that you posted, please let me know and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks, L.

Erin, so sorry I forgot to mention I use noogleberry too. Blush I caved, lol. Rolleyes yeah, so I went with the XL's thinking it was for long term, I gotta tell yeah, those things are flippin-ridiculously (sic) huge. Rolleyes

I put them 6.8 inches in depth, (1000cc.....I think). I fill 3/4's of it, my guess I'm getting 800cc of swelling, I dunno, I could be wrong lol, but so what, I get this weird sensation under a certain amount of pressure, maybe it's the compression lol, I kinda like it.....odd. BlushCool

If you can manage 15min (say? a long potty break at home?? lol), go for it.

Lotus, will be putting the NB on order after the holiday since family is all around and chaotic. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but I'm still on the fence to go either E or PM. I have a dr appt next week and thinking of asking for E. Already have fin and spiro. what's your take?
Thanks for the replies.
Hugs,
Erin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon