Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice about methods for personal program!

Hi,
I would create my own program, so I would some advice.
I have start use Volufiline cream and have some good result in 1 months about.
I will add pueraria mirifica soap for wash breast and have some influence on grow brest.
I know that all external herbal applications a not enought for grow breast alone, but have in any case a little influence and more influence maybe is on nipples and areola that are more superficial.
I have found on Internet pueraria muerifica in capsule 120mg and maybe after soap I will start also pueraria in capsule.
My big problem with herbs is that give me neck pain, and so is hard for me use big concentration of herbs for long time.
In any case I have see also pueraria mirifica 5000 mg every capsule, is sure use so high concentration every day? I have read that with high concentration can have some health problem but also is more quick and with better result femminization, is so?
Thank you for all help that you can give me. Smile

Hi,
PM at 120mg is quiet low. http://www.ainterol.us
Is a good link for the better PM at 500mg per capsule.
I'm sure there is an Italian seller, since most of comes out of Germany.
Your pretty safe at 1000mg per day the heavy users are in the 2000 to 3000mg per day, so you are pretty safe.
With the smaller amounts of Pm you get a lot of fillers and who knows whats in them.
Try massage in your programs, Chi, Deer and any other that you feel comfortable with.
Merry Christmas
Bobbi
Photo 

Hi,
thank you very much for the advice, very useful. Smile
I have buy by one audition on ebay 60 pills of 450mg, not 120 mg, is a my error, I have ask another time seller for this.
I have buy original pills from Thailand from "fair trade" productor, so I help also local productors.
I massage breats when I use Vollufine as indicate, 2 times in a day, morning and evening.
When will arrive pueraria soap I will massage also with soap.
In the past I have used also homeopaty "mammalian" and function strange, simply regulate my original breast form, so if you have gynecomastia you will return original gynecomastia situation, as example.
Welcome to all advice and help.
The follow image is my actual situation after 20 days of Volufiline (and other old attempts,). Blush
Merry Christmas to all. Rolleyes

WOW!
Very nice growth and shape!
I dont think I'd change a thing for a while, your growing very well!
Bobbi

Very nice so far, I suspect your older programs are helping you as well as your new program. I would suggest you look at taking one tablet twice a day @ 12 hrs appart, and see how that goes.

Good luck of future growth ..

Hi,
thank you very much for all reply and advice, all useful advices. Smile
I'm happy that you like my boobs shape and grow. Blush
Is hard tell what is contribution of Volufiline and of others preview programs.
Today for example I have feel bouncing boobs for the first time after much time and in last week, in bed, I feel presence of my boobs as something in middle of my chest.
In the past with stop of the programs boobs decreased, and so I not have proved this fellings from much times and probably thanks to a new program.
Maybe I start use at start herbs as pueraria and then if I will reach a good results I will change and use bovine ovarian for fix results, if this will be useful.
Someone can give some advice also about bovine ovarian for the future?
In any case Volufiline influence only fat and so is not develope breast tissue, also if external results can be good.
I'm ever open with plaisure to help and contribution.
I will update info about my program and my breast develope, if will be something remarkable.
In following image the pueraria that I have ordered from Thailand.
Thank you to all for help and support me. Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,
I would ask about a way to get natural progesterone.
Wild Yam function for progesterone syntesis only in laboratory, so what is the way for use not pharmaceutical progesterone?
What do you use for yourself?
I have read that someone on this forum have experience that progesterone help also expand areola, Montgomery and all near nipple, someone can tell me about this?
Thank you very for the help and kindness. Smile

Hi,
today are arrived 450mg pills, I will start with 1 pill every day, is not much, but the herbs often give me pain like headache, so I will start with low dosage. Smile

Hi John,
Take some SP about 1/2 hour before your PM. It will give it a little boost.
Bobbi

(27-01-2016, 01:40 PM)John123 Wrote:  Hi,
today are arrived 450mg pills, I will start with 1 pill every day, is not much, but the herbs often give me pain like headache, so I will start with low dosage. Smile

That sounds like a good plan, if you still get a headache I would sujest splitting the capsule and taking the amount at separate times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon