Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice about methods for personal program!

(02-02-2016, 02:27 PM)John123 Wrote:  Hi,
thank you very much for advices. Smile
Reading the post in the site I have understand:

FUNDAMENTAL LAW FOR PM

low dosage -> increase breast fat, fat redistribution
high dosage -> increase nipple, areola diameter, Montgomery

What do you consider low dose and what do you consider high dose?

Hi,
my is a consideration about pictures of breast that are in this site.
I take 450mg, some other low dosage 500mg, low and high dosage is variable from person to person, but in any case 500mg can be low dosage.
There are not much low dosage user of PM for create a valid statistic report, but with case that is possible see in this site is easy think that 500mg is more quick grow fat and more slow glandular tissue.
In first approximation is possible think proportional effect on glandular tissue, and inverse proportional on breast fat, so more high dosage, more quick development glandular tissue, and more low dosage more function with fat redistribution.
There are limit under and upper but in a good range is possible find the good dosage for equilibrated grow of the breast.
Alternate high and low dosage, like woman with estrogen, can help have more equilibrated grow.
In any case is not easy find the good dosage for every person, and the estrogen cycle can require find all dosage during all cycle.
Grow too much quick breast can be not good, we must remember that breast is live, and is not only for decoration, have breast is have something live that have a function of feed the baby, and not only sexual function.
A good breast is and healthy breast, that in teory can be used for produce milk.
Thank for the reply. Smile

It can be a VERY sad situation, but the true male or female body get programmed long before birth. So, until we mere mortals can figure out how to flip the switch at the proper time, it still brings up ethical/moral questions. Don't it?

But, never the less. If your brain is wired as a female from toddler, all we can do is fix the cosmetic makeup of a body. But, that still does not take away from the fact of Men and Women sharing of many traits like breast glands already pre packaged.

Hi,
is true, but I think that is possible do more, the problem is that is a field not supported by money.
We must think about rare disease, are not good supported because are not economical good, too few patients.
If we think that HRT treatment is not so much change from much years... there is not development in this type of treatment, also because HRT is born for woman with problems, not for men, so is very rare that someone do something for change situation. Sad

(03-02-2016, 03:50 PM)John123 Wrote:  Hi,
is true, but I think that is possible do more, the problem is that is a field not supported by money.
We must think about rare disease, are not good supported because are not economical good, too few patients.
If we think that HRT treatment is not so much change from much years... there is not development in this type of treatment, also because HRT is born for woman with problems, not for men, so is very rare that someone do something for change situation. Sad

Yes, unfortunately... It does take money for R/D, time trials and such. Not sure about the percentage of people with our situations, but it has to be very small.

It always is better to put money, where it would do the most good, including making a profit.

Hi,
today I have switch 450mg x 2 of PM after 1 month with 450mg x 1.
I have also stopped Volufiline, and now my breast is different shape, almost same dimension that I have reach with Volufiline but different shape, more big lateral.
Now from about 1 week my breast is stabilized, so now I change double dose and hope for good. Smile

Hi John, you are being real smart not to shoot for the moon on your dosages.

I myself found that I do really well on about 1000 to 1500 mg of PM. There were a lot of people here that took almost double that.

Not only will it save you money, but quite possibly your health and well being. So Good for You.

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon