Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody use subliminals? have a question
So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks
(13-12-2015, 06:40 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote: So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks

=====================================
I hope this will help you:

http://www.mindfithypnosis.com/what-are-...-messages/
“Our doubts are traitors,
and make us lose the good we oft might win,
by fearing to attempt.” Shakespeare
(13-12-2015, 06:40 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote: So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks

I've been playing a sublimal as background noise for sleep for months. I only use it because it's soft sea sounds and very relaxing. I wear earplugs also cause my husband snores. I can assure you my husband hasn't grown breasts as a result so I wouldn't worry about your BF.
[font=Arial]started 32a/b October 13
Now: Oct 2015 32c/d

[color=#FF0000][/color][/font]
(13-12-2015, 06:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:

I've been playing a sublimal as background noise for sleep for months. I only use it because it's soft sea sounds and very relaxing. I wear earplugs also cause my husband snores. I can assure you my husband hasn't grown breasts as a result so I wouldn't worry about your BF.

Thanks. What is the subliminal you're listening to? has it worked for you? Do you have a link?
(13-12-2015, 07:26 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:

Thanks. What is the subliminal you're listening to? has it worked for you? Do you have a link?

It's mind fit hypnosis like the link Pom posted. I wouldn't bother with their subliminal but you could try their hypnosis session. Itl be on their website
[font=Arial]started 32a/b October 13
Now: Oct 2015 32c/d

[color=#FF0000][/color][/font]
(13-12-2015, 06:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:

Thanks. Have you tried it?
(13-12-2015, 07:41 PM)ellacraig Wrote:
(13-12-2015, 07:26 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:

It's mind fit hypnosis like the link Pom posted. I wouldn't bother with their subliminal but you could try their hypnosis session. Itl be on their website

Perfect thanks for the help
(13-12-2015, 09:53 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:
(13-12-2015, 06:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:

Thanks. Have you tried it?

------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, but not for boobies. I use more auto-suggestion, and self hypnosis for daily subconscious programing. Do your research, usually one size does not fit all. Good Luck, POM
“Our doubts are traitors,
and make us lose the good we oft might win,
by fearing to attempt.” Shakespeare
I have experience with subliminals. In fact, I still use them as there are many free ones on YouTube. I would say that they definitely work for various things, in various ways. So, for that reason. I would take caution about playing them where other people are exposed to them. From what I know, even animals are affected by subliminals because sometimes, it is not just subliminals but certain "frequencies" and what-not. Hope that helps.
I'm male and boob subliminals affect me, so use headphones.