Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava system wanted (with or without domes)

If your brava is missing some parts or has some broken pieces, Ill still consider buying it. Just PM me with details so I can decide whether it's worth refurbishing. I definitely WILL update this thread if I purchase a Brava, either from here or somewhere else. So if you see this thread 3 months down the line and I still have not updated it, feel free to PM me anyway.

Come to think of it, I'd also be willing to buy just the domes on their own. Over the years, I've seen a lot of systems being sold without the domes on ebay, but it's rare to see the domes sold on their own. I would still prefer to go with first option above, because the domeless systems usually cost nearly as much as the complete used systems, even though there missing a critical and expensive component Angry

Im no longer interested in a system. Only domes. Too bad my original post is too old to edit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon