Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body hair.

Yes, Janet, most lasers still only work on dark hair in fair skin.
Unfortunately, my facial hair went grey/white early.... :-P And I was naturally a dirty blond, anyway... (HEY! Mind out of gutter there! ;-) )

Been wondering about it for body hair, though. but then I wonder if I could harvest some of those follicles and re-populate the scalp....

I was DISGUSTED the other day in the gym... I was on an elliptical, and I saw my reflection from behind.... I look BALD. :-(

I think this is "more proof" I'm TG: Appearance matters to me FAR too much to be a "normal" man. Not everything, but - receded hairline, balding scalp, THESE are painful. Body hair sucks. And from that point, the male organs suck, too. Tongue Much nicer to be smooth, in all ways. But that doesn't mean no scalp hair, of course! Tongue

I don't know how to address things, really, I've had too many balls in the air for too long. If I could put one or 500 down once in a while, it would help... but nothing seems to allow me that opportunity. And even having taken Dutasteride, and massaged the scalp, and managed free T, and taken estrogen.... Some things we can't change. AngrySad

Anyway, I'll stop before I get into rant mode. ;-)

-Jean

(17-12-2015, 11:19 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(17-12-2015, 08:34 AM)Jaded Jade Wrote:  I was super stressed out by the amount of hair on my hands. But the Tria 4x laser greatly reduced it, permanently. Now every so many months I switch back and forth between Tria and epilators.

I did pick up and use one of those Silk'n SensEpil light epilators a few years ago, as I have fairly fine hair anyway it did not work for me. I have been using it on some parts of my face, but that seems like it's a waste of my time too. It seems to use these things with any success you need to have dark hair.

Also note that many people have no luck with IPL devices, Tria is a 810nm laser. The hair on my head is dirty blond, but generally the coarse body hair and beard is dark, so the laser still works.

I am going to get it to do what it can do, and then try a round with the carbon dye for the white whiskers.

- JJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon