Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The NOISE ?, what is it to you ?

Many of us here and on other forums describe whats termed as “the noise”
What is this and what does it mean to us all ?
For some I have seen they say the noise was there and constant , then took estrogen , the noise went away for some years , then came back as a constant and increased in intensity and forced transition.
For others taking estrogen , cured the noise and it never came back and they live quiet, content lives and have stopped all thoughts of being a woman and transition.
So for me the noise is
I deeply require boobs, but have no thoughts, desires, plans to be a woman,
How does the noise manifest for you ?

Julie

Well since this thread is proving so popular ?
I shall reply to myself

to expand

one of my usa friends said her noise was now and again a
voice in the head saying "your a girl" but this was moderate ie perhaps evey few days

then she took e and it zapped ,

Then a few years later back it came and went from a few days this voice in her head "your a girl" to literally every few minutes,

she HAD TO GO ON FULL TRANSITION HRT DOSES , to quieten this noise and well now she pretty well is a girl, certainly full time and damn good looking

Quite frightening really ?

Julie
talking to myself in this little corner

x

Lol Hon, they lock you up for that you know.

I wanted to clear my thoughts before I replied but here is a general out line of what I feel.

The noise ebbs and flows like the tide on a beach, some times she is quite some times very noisy. I finally came out to my wife and some of our friends when I was starting to hear the noise all the time, to a point I was having trouble even sleeping. When I'm on PM, the noise is far away. It's still there, in the background, but very quite. She wants to be out, she wants to feel girly.

Does it seem weird that we always seem to talk about her in the third person, like she is somebody else, not really us ?

Ha

You and me both on 3rd person

Yes my noise drove me to tell my wife

That took some bollocks

I had trouble sleeping as well

She is lot quieter since I told my wife

Julie

(17-12-2015, 07:54 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ha

You and me both on 3rd person

Yes my noise drove me to tell my wife

That took some bollocks

I had trouble sleeping as well

She is lot quieter since I told my wife

Julie

I was prepared for the worse out come. Once you come out to the wife, it's very hard to take back. But if that noise is there, you have no choice if you want to keep your sanity. I could have had my supplements delivered to a PO box, but sooner or later, it's going to come out. The out come from doing it behind her back would have been even worse.

I am lucky that when I told my wife about my whole NB/MTA thing she was very cool and supportive of it. She even encouraged me to go all the way to MTF if I felt I needed to and not compromise, despite the fact that she is straight. But I really do feel in the middle. And the fact that she knows and is supportive have made it easier to go slow, and not go as far.

- JJ

Hi all

I am very surprised this thread has not seen more action ?

Anyway

My noise is now a hummmmmmmm

The intensity of the voice is now at lower level is depth so more of a gentle whisper nag ,

But

The bloody nag is there every second of the day

And now I'm dreaming every night about having breasts

So whereas my gd Feellinbgs were perhaps

Episodal and Chronic in intensity now there

All the bloody time and weak

HuhAngry

Julie

For me it is not so much a noise, but a feeling of emptiness and sadness that seems to evaporate when i go into fem mode or I am taking my PM or Pharma E.
Since I am cycling my PM to resemble a female cycle, i have a week of emptiness during the time i am not taking any PM a

How wonderful it must be to hear voices telling you to crossdress, the voices in my head always tell me to clean the house, walk the dog or go shopping. Thankfully they never tell me to dress as a man.

For me, it started with crossdressing. I went at it pretty hard and have
2 closets filled with women's clothing. I had to have breast forms, so I got A, B, C, and D forms and all the stuff you need to wear them. For me it was mastectomy bras. Well, those kind of bras aren't very sexy, well most of them. I have a 4 or 5 that are nice.

One day a voice popped into my head. I guess that was my noise. "Instead of spending all this money on fake stuff why don't you see if
you can grow them yourself?" I scoured the internet and found Natureday and then this site. The voice said, "See?"

Now the voice, my noise speaks up on two accounts. They are from equal points of view. They are both important. Obviously I like having breasts and want them to be the size that I want, a B cup. There is very much an arousal thing here. It arouses me to have them and to play with them, and the sensitive nipples are great. So sex and growing breasts go hand in hand.

Now, the crux of the biscuit. When my libido stalls to nothing, well it's kind of a deal breaker. Yes, my nipples become very erogenous and
when played with simultaneously during sex, the orgasms are much enhanced. Until the pecker doesn't care anymore. I've tried nipple orgasms, but while the feeling that it could work is there and feels really good, it ain't happened.

My noise speaks up, "Hey man, it ain't happenin down there and I don't like that. This is unacceptable!" So I listen. I recently had to take a break from the PM for this reason, but am back on it now. I'm going to take JulieTG's advice about off time.

The noise in my head is not the only one I listen to.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon