Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The NOISE ?, what is it to you ?

in the past years how many I cant say but everytime there would be programs on tv about people becoming male to female I would watch them with interest. at the time I didn't really think about why I was so interested but I know now it was the starting of the inner voice or noise making itself known. then I begin looking at breast enlargement on the net to start with at women enlarging their breast, and discovered that men could as well. so the noise was and has been there for quite some time and is stronger some days more than others. some days it is on and off several times yes I do want them no I don't. the pm seems to quiet it after taking it for a few days and them I stop only to start the process over again. seeing women in lingerie seems to trigger it and what is strange I have no desire for dresses or to be fully feminine just parts. I believe it does have some connection to the hormones and the balance they have. seeing all the beautiful breasts that developed from pm usage only adds more to the desire so some days hard to control it. thanks Julie for bringing this out, explains a lot for myself and maybe some insight to the why.

"Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. "
~Peter Minard

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon