Poll: What type of "Pink Fog" are you in?? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Was your intention strickly for subtle female attributes?
35.48%
35.48%
Are you Gay, or Gender Fluid, thus only wanting to go to a certain point?
12.90%
12.90%
Once you started to get Female Attributes, did you find you had to go farther than originally intended?
35.48%
35.48%
Have you reached you goals, so therefore you have no need to "Push the Limits" of you feminization?
3.23%
3.23%
Any Combination of the above, or further thoughts please post.
12.90%
12.90%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts of the "Pink Fog"

Let me start with this premise:

I believe that when men want breast's or other "female" attributes, we automatically start in a fog.

We, for the most part, have been brought up to have clear lines of what it means to become a man.

When we discover, that we to can have a variance between being totally male, to maybe even "switching teams", it really throws many of us into a dither. We question Everything.

We question rather this quest is for simply the aesthetics, a fetish or if we were intentioned to be females but for some reason never saw it.

So, in order to get a wider group of questions I am going to leave this poll open for 4 weeks as opposed to my normal 2 weeks.

This poll is not solely meant for strickly "Males Staying Males" but to all of our brothers/sister's.

At first I thought I was just interested in cross dressing, and was happy to fill my bra with silicone.
The more and more I watched Bobbi show up everyday in the mirror, and the better I thought I looked, I felt super comfortable in my feminine role.
But everything I was doing was just a mask or costume, I wanted more, and had looked at the scammy big bust ads for years. In Jan I decided to jump in and grow my own. I'm super happy I did and that I found this website too.
Where will I go from here? well the future is not ours to see, Que sera sera.
Merry Christmas
Bobbi

I have seen my self as female for as long as I can remember, if I was a lot younger chances are I could go all the way. However, now in my mid 50's with a wife and two kids still not married and living at home, I find I just want to go to a point that makes me feel happier about myself, but not so far as it makes my wife wonder if it's time to cut the strings of our marriage. The problem is, those goal posts seem to keep moving. I see myself as gender fluid, but the only gay side would be girl on girl. (Guys have always been a big turn off for me.)

(17-12-2015, 05:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have seen my self as female for as long as I can remember, if I was a lot younger chances are I could go all the way. However, now in my mid 50's with a wife and two kids still not married and living at home, I find I just want to go to a point that makes me feel happier about myself, but not so far as it makes my wife wonder if it's time to cut the strings of our marriage. The problem is, those goal posts seem to keep moving. I see myself as gender fluid, but the only gay side would be girl on girl. (Guys have always been a big turn off for me.)

LOL
Janet,
Same here - I can't understand what women see in us! ;-)
Fortunately, they see something good.
-Jean

Great thoughts so far. LOL Dianna. Smile
Rainbow 

Selected "Once you started to get Female Attributes, did you find you had to go farther than originally intended?"

I started knowing how far this could potentially go. I just didn't know how far I would.

(17-12-2015, 07:38 PM)Ellie Wrote:  Selected "Once you started to get Female Attributes, did you find you had to go farther than originally intended?"

I started knowing how far this could potentially go. I just didn't know how far I would.

That, therein, is the Pink Fog and Slippery Slope. Is it not?

(17-12-2015, 05:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have seen my self as female for as long as I can remember, if I was a lot younger chances are I could go all the way. However, now in my mid 50's with a wife and two kids still not married and living at home, I find I just want to go to a point that makes me feel happier about myself, but not so far as it makes my wife wonder if it's time to cut the strings of our marriage. The problem is, those goal posts seem to keep moving. I see myself as gender fluid, but the only gay side would be girl on girl. (Guys have always been a big turn off for me.)

Well jannet, i must say. You look good for someone in their fifties. Whats your secret? Oil of Olay? :p

Neat, thought provoking question iaboy.

I chose 'are you Gay, or Gender Fluid, thus only wanting to go to a certain point?'

Over time and personal acceptance I feel I have two sides of my life. I wouldn't say either is more dominate than the other, but they're both there and apparent. NBE has been fun, and it's certainly made me feel more in touch with how I feel most of the time. I feel more feminine now, more so than ever before, thanks to PM.

How far will I go? Not sure, where ever this journey may take me. I never thought I get here, or accept my femme persona either. Rolleyes

(17-12-2015, 10:23 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Well jannet, i must say. You look good for someone in their fifties. Whats your secret? Oil of Olay? :p

Now then, arnt you just the sweet talker Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon