Poll: What type of "Pink Fog" are you in?? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Was your intention strickly for subtle female attributes?
35.48%
35.48%
Are you Gay, or Gender Fluid, thus only wanting to go to a certain point?
12.90%
12.90%
Once you started to get Female Attributes, did you find you had to go farther than originally intended?
35.48%
35.48%
Have you reached you goals, so therefore you have no need to "Push the Limits" of you feminization?
3.23%
3.23%
Any Combination of the above, or further thoughts please post.
12.90%
12.90%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts of the "Pink Fog"

(24-12-2015, 11:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(24-12-2015, 11:49 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  LoL
For me, drinking involves enough to kill a moose.
Twice. ;-)

So far this evening? 8 ounces of liquor and counting
1.5 oz Maker's mark bourbon
1.5 oz Jim Bean

No wonder you cant grow super big bosooms.... Between bouncing off of wall and forgetting your pm.

LOL
Forgetting?

We can't afford it. WTF? I'm told we're out of money because she paid bills - so don't eat lunch out.
Then I'm told I can't buy her a Christmas gift because she bought me a(n implied very expensive) gift.

They wonder why I drink?.... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Tongue

she's due for surgery Jan 7th, comes home Jan 8th, I can kick her @$$ out January 15th, and it's more than she deserves...

Sorry, will STFU again. ;-)
=Jean

Wow Dianna......first get off the brown liquors...so full of sugars.
After trying most every vodka known to man...."Fast Eddy" out of austin texas is the best....and as a bonus very reasonable for the money.....at least here in florida.

...then back off the red meat...You're clogging your arteries up.
..I have had one filet mignon in the last 30 days and it was only 4 oz.
All the rest is seafood,chicken...

I understand she's driving you crazy...but don't let her kill you.

I'm resolved to lose at 10 lbs this year by April.

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

As soon as they start to show obviously, then I will have to think about it. I mean, I've been committed to growing breasts for the last 3 months. Do I get excited by the thought of filling out a bra, hell yes. Will this be an issue next summer when the pool parties happen in my backyard? Yes it will be. Would I be expected to jump in with just swimming trunks? Will my family be there? Yep on both counts. That is when some kind of fog will kick in. I think that when they start growing well, I'll super happy and then really worried because I'll have to make a major decision. Yeah, that's when the fog will begin. Oh well, I'm not worried about it right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon