Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ferris wheel

I had the Ferris wheel image in my eyes again today, it would be nice to know for sure what is causing this to happen. I doubt it's blood pressure, I had mine checked a few weeks ago and it's right were it is supposed to be. My PM intake has also dropped from 3000mg to only 2000mg. My blood work was done a few months ago, that's all good too.

I'm not sure about the ferris wheel, but I often get what appears like your looking through a glass of moving water/ kaleidoscope.
This usually occurs in my side vision and goes away in less than an hour.
I read that this a function of blood pressure.
However when I just went searching I found a lot of evidence that it maybe a silent migrane.
Here's the link
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/D...how/294003
See if this might fit your symptoms.
Bobbi

Bobbi, your right. Either a migraine or very mild form of epilepsy. My son was diagnosed the latter, and I was the former.

(23-12-2015, 05:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I'm not sure about the ferris wheel, but I often get what appears like your looking through a glass of moving water/ kaleidoscope.
This usually occurs in my side vision and goes away in less than an hour.
I read that this a function of blood pressure.
However when I just went searching I found a lot of evidence that it maybe a silent migrane.
Here's the link
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/D...how/294003
See if this might fit your symptoms.
Bobbi

Yeah, that sounds what I am calling a Ferris wheel. For me, it starts on one side and slowly goes across my vision before disappearing on the other. Sometimes just one eye, but normally both.

Hi Janet,
look up Aural or Ocular Migraine. Some women that go on HRT during menopause experience them. If I recall correctly Doctors adjust there dose of estrogen when they occur.

Good luck,

Paul

http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/macular-...n-symptoms

I pray its not this Sad

Best get your eyes checked out by opthologist asap...

(23-12-2015, 09:48 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/macular-...n-symptoms

I pray its not this Sad

Best get your eyes checked out by opthologist asap...

No ..thank god. I still seem to be the only person around here that can tell if anything is straight or not.

Ferris wheel?

I must have missed your first post on this but a while back I had something odd happen where for a little while i saw what I could only describe as a pinwheel spinning when i'd close my eyes.

still have no solid idea of what it was or was caused by.

(28-12-2015, 03:24 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Ferris wheel?

I must have missed your first post on this but a while back I had something odd happen where for a little while i saw what I could only describe as a pinwheel spinning when i'd close my eyes.

still have no solid idea of what it was or was caused by.

Sounds like an ocular migraine. i started having them about ten years ago. My physician alarmed me several annual checkups ago when he said one of his patients who experienced them had a benign brain tumor and he recommended I have an MRI. My wife was falsely diagnosed with MS from an MRI. So I decided to take my chances. I still have them, but the pattern is irregular, and they are no more frequent. I sometimes go months without having one, then I'll have two in two days. I've quit worrying about them. They're an annoyance, nothing more. They last for about twenty minutes. It starts like a small point, then expands into a kaleidoscopic effect that distorts my vision, then slowly migrates to the periphery of my vision and disappears. It's identical in both eyes, which means it's not your eyes but your brain.

Some migraines are triggered by irritants activating the capsaicin receptors in the nose. Estrogen makes the receptors more sensitive, while DHEA makes them less sensitive, so it'd be a good idea to check for low DHEA. Also keep in mind that Maca increases DHEA, so adding or subtracting it from your regimen means getting a new blood test to determine your new DHEA dose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon