Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

Thanks to everyone for the kind words . 
Janet - YOU inspire me and so many others with your enthusiasm and dedication . 
Julie - I've been happy with the "top growth". I try to effect that with the noogleberry but I'm not sure it matters.
myboobs - thank you  Smile Blush
Sophia - I'm glad you're seeing that. it's a big goal of mine to have nice, rounded growth, even if size doesn't get where I want it to. I do want rounded, especially iin the lower pole.
Lotus - current program is:
HRT
2 mg estradiol sublingual am and pm
100 MG spironolactone am and pm

HERBS in am
4 mg astaxantin
500 mg Reishi
Green tea capsule
1000 mg coconut oil 
Hops capsuse
Fenugreek capsule 
Swanson amino acid capsule
1000 mg MSM

PM herbs
D3 capsule
Biotin capsule
Evening primrose oil or borage oil capsule
Hops capsuse
Fenugreek capsule 
1000 mg MSM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-11-2016, 04:29 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Thanks to everyone for the kind words . 
Janet - YOU inspire me and so many others with your enthusiasm and dedication . 
Julie - I've been happy with the "top growth". I try to effect that with the noogleberry but I'm not sure it matters.
myboobs - thank you  Smile Blush
Sophia - I'm glad you're seeing that. it's a big goal of mine to have nice, rounded growth, even if size doesn't get where I want it to. I do want rounded, especially iin the lower pole.
Lotus - current program is:
HRT
2 mg estradiol sublingual am and pm
100 MG spironolactone am and pm

HERBS in am
4 mg astaxantin
500 mg Reishi
Green tea capsule
1000 mg coconut oil 
Hops capsuse
Fenugreek capsule 
1000 mg MSM

PM herbs
D3 capsule
Biotin capsule
Evening primrose oil or borage oil capsule
Hops capsuse
Fenugreek capsule 
1000 mg MSM
Awesome growth dear, very Impressive! those are some fine looking boobies you have there!

Absolutely Beautifu Marcy.
Wink 

Stevenenator and Jessica- thanks for your kind support!

As 2017 begins, I thought it was time for an update. Overall, I started NBE 12/24/15 and switched to an HRT program with herbal assistance on 8/5/16. So basically at this point I've been continuously in transition for a year - 7 months NBE and 5 months HRT. I'll list program info below.

In short, I've found my path. I have full emotional and spiritual support of my loving wife and have found a wonderful FNP to act as my medical support. She allows me to contribute to the plan in meaningful ways and truly acts as a teammate along the way. I feel blessed and fortunate. Aso I delve into the choices I'll need to make going forward, I face lots of fear and uncertainty.  However,  I KNOW that this is the right path. I don't discount the things I will lose - friedships, status, community, etc., but I will be a truer version of me. That truth, along with the work of all of you and others, will be the lamp that will shines tof illuminate the path forward for me. I am eternally grateful to all of you and hope that I can begin to offer back that support as I grow and plant roots in my new life.

My body is changing and my mind is following suit. I think differently. My priorites are drastically altering. I'll soon be faced with questions about why I look the way I do. My answer comes from the heart, "I feel better about myself this way". I certainly don't plan to go nuts; my community is a small rural New England town. I just plan to keep being ME and let the chips fall as they will. I don't hold illusions for a fairytale ending but I have found, through looking inward and studying my "condition", that metered honesty might just work. That's my plan for now Smile

Currently program
AM (morning)
2 MG estradiol sublingual - estogen source
100 MG spirolactenone - base t-blocker
4 MG Swanson astaxantin - overall health and t-blocker
600 MG  Swanson Reishi - overall health and t-blocker
200 MG Swanson 60% Green tea extract - overall health and t-blocker
1000 MG Coconut oil or 1000 MG Tonalin (conjugated linelioc acid) I alternate these
1350 mg Ajipure 9 amino acid complex - breast growth support
1000 MG MSM - general health and breast growth support
10 MG Swanson Hops (Estro8PN) - breast growth
500 MG Swanson 50% Fenugreek  - breast growth
PM (evening)
2 MG estradiol sublingual
50 MG spirolactenone
1350 mg Ajipure 9 amino acid complex - breast growth support
1000 MG MSM - general health and breast growth support
10 MG Swanson Hops (Estro8PN) - breast growth
500 MG Swanson 50% Fenugreek  - breast growth
5000 IU Vitamin D3 - hormone balance
5 MG Biotion - hair growth support
1300 MG Evening Primrose oil or 1000 MG Borage oil (I alternate) - breast growth

More in a bit. I'll include some results pics in next post Smile

Nice development indeed. Cool to see you dividing you're routine up mornings and evenings, What cup size do you feel you are?

Here's a couple of recent pics. These are with a new racerback, front-clasp 38C black bra.

(01-01-2017, 07:02 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  Nice development indeed. Cool to see you dividing you're routine up mornings and evenings, What cup size do you feel you are?

Thanks! I would have said a B cup until I just tried on the 38C bra in those photos above. Im not really sure. Eventually, I'll get measured by a pro. I did measurements today after a year....
12/23/15
Age 53
Weight 200
Band 38
Bust 39.5
sfem 8 each side
waist 37.5
hips 42.5 (w/ butt)
1/1/17
Age 54
Weight 208
Band 37.75
Bust 41.75
sfem 10 each side
Waist 38
Hips 40 (w/o butt)

Not happy at all with the weight and waist. That will change to 185 (ma be lower) in 2017!

Here's a short sequence from December 2015. I wish I had some nice side by side stuff like Poly but I don't  Smile

And finally, a few of my favorites from 2016.

This was last week with my original 38A black bra.

My favorite pic of the year Smile

I have to say I LOVE how they feel with some weight on my chest!

Wow Marcy, great progress and pics .  I wish I had picture documentation like you.  (Nobody has progress data like Poly)
Thanks for sharing- you provide encouragement, especially for those of us well past puberty.  Nicely done.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon