Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

Marcy,

I have to congratulate you on your progress! Your breasts are just amazing... I especially admire your nipples and areolas.

I bet it is really impossible to hide them now Smile .

Keep us posted about your further progress. I like to be inspired Blush .

Poly

Amazing progress Marcy!

Happy everything seems to be working out for you!

hugs!

~H

Marcy I really like the cleavage  Blush, you look awesome.  Big Grin

Allyson - glad to provide a little encouragement. Lord knows we all need it now and then.
Poly - yes, I've moved from struggling to look female to struggling to loak male. I knew the day was coming and I embrace it. I do have a very public life and will continue to present a male with a female flair as long as I can. I'll need to move to a chest binder system soon. It's ok. I feel SO GOOD to have my body start to take a female form! Blush I can handle the work day as male. I get to wear my hair long and have started to wear more feminine jewelry. It's fun to be me.
DD's - thanks, I'm so grateful to this forum. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without it!
Lotus - I'm with you on the cleavage, now to work on the waistline  Blush Tongue thanks for your kind words. Hopefully I'll be able to stay in more consistent communication  in 2017! We'll see  Rolleyes

That's one expensive looking program, but I won't argue with those results!

Very nice photos, Marcy. 
Love the cleavage & jewelry. 
Very pretty.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon