Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

(21-02-2016, 06:57 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Nice progress MarcyAno! And it has been only 2 months! Your programme is working. Imagine what will happen in another half a year! Keep us posted!

Oh, I do have a vivid imagination!

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words polymorphis. I will definitely keep my program page current. I think I'll measure and take pics every couple of months and post changes I make to my program as they occur. For example, based on Lotus' comment in another thread about RC and PM, I'm adding Red Clover back into my program. I had a bottle of it that I had set aside and wasn't using. I like the idea of having both receptor sites for E covered. Also, based on a little more study, my body weight, and level of activity, I'm switching to a double dose of the 4 mg Astaxanthin - 4 mg in the morning and 4 mg at night. Everything I've read points to that not being excessive in any way.

And while I think theoretically my program is heavy on anti-androgens, I'm still functioning fine downstairs (nowhere near the "old" days, thank goodness!) but functional nonetheless when the need arises. Blush

Snapped a couple quick pictures after work today. Starting to fill out this 36 A a bit more respecrtfully. I'm really happy with my program and my budding. Buds are a solid 3 inches in diameter and continually tender. Definite growth happening. Find myself sleeping with my hands on them Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's one more at the end of an hour noogle session. I really do love this noogleberry! Sorry for the poor photo quality. These are large contorted cups. Using my homemade booby butter as lubricant.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good Marcy,

How's the astaxanthin working for you?.........personally, I think it squashes the man junk, lmao. Rolleyes

That was a really nice, relaxing noogle session. I'm getting about 2-3 of those in a week. Schedule just doesn't allow for more. Here's a quick update on my program. It's mostly the same but I'm back to MSM and convinced that the brand I had was giving me some issues. There was also a bad stomach virus going around the family at the same time so that contributed as well, I'm sure.

Morning
PM - 500mg
Reishi - 500mg
FG - 620mg
Maca - 750mg
Hops 1 capsule swanson's
Coconut oil 1000mg
MSM 1000mg
Red Clover 375mg
White Peony 600mg
Astaxanthin 4mg
B6 50mg
Green Tea Extract 500mg (60% polyphenols)
Mid-day
PM - 500mg
Reishi - 500mg
FG - 620mg
Maca - 750mg
Hops 1 capsule swanson's
Coconut oil 1000mg
MSM 1000mg
Green Tea Extract 500mg (60% polyphenols)

Sleep-Time
PM - 500mg
Reishi - 500mg
FG - 620mg
Hops 1 capsule swanson's
Coconut oil 1000mg
Red Clover 375mg
White Peony 600mg
Astaxanthin 4mg
Saw Palmetto 320mg (85% fatty acid)
Alternate nights with either Stinging Nettle 500 mg or Dandelion Root 515mg

Oh, and very other day I'll spread 1 pump of Progesterone cream on each breast (not on the nipple).

I drink 3-6 cups of green/berry tea during the day always with a slice of lemon. Lots of water often, but not always, with lemon. I also drink a glass or two of soymilk during the day.

I'm liking this plan. It agrees with me and feels like it has a nice balance. I'd be open to hearing any thoughts anybody has. I think it's one of the wonders of this place in that people are willing to help each other with ideas and suggestions and, at the same time, support and encourage each other to try new things and experiment with different combinations of herbs and supplements.

I have to say I LOVE, LOVe, lOVE, LoVE, LOvE the lemons. I often just squeeze a slice right onto my breast and rub it in. I love the way it feels and how it tightens up the skin. Thank you lotus for the research on lemon. I think it's making a big difference. Plus, when I'm doing using it I can't help but think of those well-endowed southern belles in bikinis out by the pool sipping a cool ice tea with a slice of lemon. Very soothing image!

(04-03-2016, 11:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Looking good Marcy,

How's the astaxanthin working for you?.........personally, I think it squashes the man junk, lmao. Rolleyes

I really like the astaxanthin for all the many reasons that it is good for you. The man junk is not totally squished here yet. I was tolerating the evening dose and wanted to add a morning dose as the dosage is a little open to interpretation. I plan to stay with it in a split dose going forward. It has so many good qualities as well as being a top-notch AA.

I see you track cup size using the sfem method, are you still at 8 inches?. To give some context to the sfem method, I've tracked my cup size since September 2012, which was 9.75 (after a year of NBE, post sept. 2013). At present, Blush it's 14.2 right breast and 13.75 left breast........you have the potential by the looks of things. Big Grin

When possible, try the XL domes after using the large's, you'll see a big difference. The amount of tissue your pulling looks awesome, nice job. Here's something completely absurd...Rolleyes it's embarrassing even saying this, I fill the large dome's (to the end).

Isabelle commented on B6 over 40mg turned to T, I've seen some mention of it in research, something to keep in mind. Honestly?, I don't think you need the SP, imo it may be holding you back.

(05-03-2016, 12:12 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 11:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Looking good Marcy,

I really like the astaxanthin for all the many reasons that it is good for you. The man junk is not totally squished here yet. I was tolerating the evening dose and wanted to add a morning dose as the dosage is a little open to interpretation. I plan to stay with it in a split dose going forward. It has so many good qualities as well as being a top-notch AA.

Give it time lol, the junk will be a non-issue. Wink my labs in December were at 1.1% free T and 26% bio T by adding lemons, oranges and green tea. Since I added the astaxanthin (8mg) and a 98% polyphenol (decaf green tea) desires all have but disappeared (I'm ok with that). I'll have labs done early next month, it'll be interesting to see the results.

Thank you too for your support, I'm happy for your results.

Aside from the red (poop, sorry tmi) Blush tinge from astaxanthin, I'd have to say I like the other benefits too.

I've been doing some research and finding some very interesting primary and secondary source documents along the way. Here's one on the various PM cultivars. Fascinating and relevant.

Edit: having trouble figuring out how to attach it. Stay tuned.

Attached Files

Interesting article on estrogen production in the testicles. Found this while researching Shea's idea that tucking the testicles results in more estrogen and less testosterone.

http://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/1...-7827-1-52

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon