Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wandering but definitely not lost

(16-04-2016, 03:08 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A few more... comments welcome Smile

Those are beautiful.. I especially like the red top.. it accentuates the cleavage nicely

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and encouragement. I find it fascinating how an old body like mine can change so dramatically in such a short period of time. The physical changes go nicely with a much more calm and "go with the flow" mental state.

The huge drop in libido helps me get lots of other things done as well. Don't have to focus so much mental energy on feeding that beast. If I had to identify one change as the one I enjoy the most it would be the refocusing of my energies away from sex and onto wellness and joy. That said, I REALLY like my new boobs!RolleyesCoolBlushBig Grin

A couple new pics with a new sports bra and top. I am really pleased with my breast growth and development. Thanks to all who have provided guidance and encouragement!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great results very nice cleavage there!

(27-04-2016, 04:27 AM)Darby9 Wrote:  Great results very nice cleavage there!

Thanks Darby! I'm having fun with it. Looking forward to further growth so I can get more cleavage. It's definitely a goal of mine Big Grin

Great looking progress Marcy! Love the green top. Reminds me of a lime sherbet. Tongue The cleavage looks great!

Thanks for sharing your progress! Cool

Looking Fabulous!!!!

~H

That is a beautiful photo.. the green looks good one you and does accentuate the cleavage

(27-04-2016, 03:47 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  A couple new pics with a new sports bra and top. I am really pleased with my breast growth and development. Thanks to all who have provided guidance and encouragement!

Those poor boobies are squashed Blush

(27-04-2016, 09:43 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Those poor boobies are squashed Blush

Freedom!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon