Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how did you come by your name?

Yes spanky

but were all dying to know how you got it ????

well I am anyway

Julie

(13-01-2016, 05:58 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes spanky

but were all dying to know how you got it ????

well I am anyway

Julie

I had an idea, but I was keeping it to myself Tongue

yes but my minds racing as I have several ideas

Julie

Let' just say it was a backhanded (and forehanded) compliment from someone who was trying to get my attention.

(12-01-2016, 11:50 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  Pretty sure a name's been chosen. What do you think? ^_^

Some of my friends and fam liked Ellie but looks like Tasha's won!

I think tasha is a very pretty name. It suits you i think. Smile

(13-01-2016, 09:47 PM)spanky Wrote:  Let' just say it was a backhanded (and forehanded) compliment from someone who was trying to get my attention.

Oh.

I thought you were a huge fan of 'The Little Rascals.' Huh

Or maybe that you like to spank people (or get spanked.) Big Grin
Wink 

(14-01-2016, 12:34 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(13-01-2016, 09:47 PM)spanky Wrote:  Let' just say it was a backhanded (and forehanded) compliment from someone who was trying to get my attention.

Oh.

I thought you were a huge fan of 'The Little Rascals.' Huh

Or maybe that you like to spank people (or get spanked.) Big Grin

Well, two out of the three anyway! In this instance, it is better to receive than give.

ditto

especially in a maids outfit

Blush

Julie

As a AMAB woman, I chose my new name because my mother always told everyone, at length, that she had been expecting to have 9 daughters instead of the 8 she had. If she'd had the ninth, her name would have been Abigail Lynn. Unfortunately, one of my older sisters already used that name for her daughter, so I used my male name's shortened form for my new middle name, but kept the Abigail.

My first crush was a girl name Marissa. My parents told me once that if i'd been a girl i would have been Rebecca.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon