Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ScarletBloom's Program

Hi all; thought I’d combine an introduction with my program thread. The aim is to present as female while retaining functionality (plan to use Butea Superba [and Progesterone Cream?] to help with that). I hope to one day undergo facial feminisation surgery, but don’t want to fully transition. I am severely dyslexic, so any long posts (yes I know this is a long post, but been working on it for a while Tongue) with lots of science can’t be read because they will make my head explode Big Grin I don’t really need the science behind it all, and I know that many here have done lots of research and can be trusted to give honest information.

After lurking for quite a while I have finally started today with Evening Primrose Oil and Fenugreek to help with weight loss, and have begun to put together a program. I want to slim down a bit before starting my program in full. Unfortunately I can’t remember who posted the weight loss info, or where, so I can’t find it, but believe that it included a small amount of PM as well.

I do remember that Fenugreek should be kept to a max 300 mg, but the only caps I found at my local shops are 529 mg, so only taking 1 a day. Anyone know if that amount will have any negative effects on weight loss? I am also only taking 1 Evening Primrose Oil cap a day atm as well. Fenugreek will be dropped when starting the full program.

The program below is a work in progress and I would love some feedback on it. I would like to avoid anything that lowers T levels if possible, and I believe that WP will help as an aromatase enabler, but have the impression that it must be taken is small amounts. Don’t recall where I got that idea from.

I am still trying to find a good place to buy Pueraria Mirifica, Red Reishi and Progesterone Cream. I’m in Australia and have found a site that sells PM in tab/cap form, but have read that the liquid version is more effective. Still need to check a few other local shops when I get the chance.

The plan is to take everything at 10:00am, 2pm, 6pm and 10pm when DHT should be at its lowest. Is there anything in the current plan I’m working on that shouldn’t be taken at the same time? I will be cycling, 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and thinking about using Milk Thistle on the off weeks.

Thanks in advance for any advice. I will update the OP as needed.

Program:
Pueraria Mirifica (1000 mg per day)
Progesterone Cream - below and to both sides of nipples
DHT Blocker - Red Reishi extract
Aromatase Enabler - White Peony
Shaping Butt & Hips - Maca Root
Coconut Oil
Calcium
Vitamin D3

Will also be doing: Breast Pumping, Breast Massage, Fat Transfer Massage, and various exercises.

I've been able to maintain functionality by just doing breast enhancement binaurals and taking beta-sitosterol for lowering DHT. (I did lose the ability to orgasm when I was doing 20 minutes/day of the MindsCreate estrogen releaser so I limit it to 10 minutes per day.)

Ascension Archangel's feels the strongest, which is the only reason why I put up with the harsh tones.

William Epler's gives some nice mood elevation with it, and at the start when the beats accelerate I can feel swelling.

MindsCreate's feels strong and good.

Sapien's feels effective but they sound terrible. I think he's the only one with progesterone, and I've used it in the past to eliminate ankle swelling I get from mold sensitivity.

Mental Aids' sounds bad, but feels pretty strong. I haven't trialed it much, because after I tried his facial feminization and hourglass body videos, my whole face and butt and hips tingle when I run the breast video. (I don't like my eyes tingling, and my butt is already big enough.) It's like once you activate a part of your body, it'll respond to any of his videos.

Thanks Candace!
Thats a great collection of binaurals.
Have you noticed any growth by listening to them? How often do you listen?
Bobbi

Started out 36/37 under/over, now 33/36 as they grew and the chest wall shrank. No budding, but nipples are perky, can feel milk ducts, the pectoral and butt muscles have turned to jello when not flexed, and my skin got soft. I stopped them for about 10 months and nothing reversed. When I do them it's 20-30 minutes a day as they recommend.

Thats great Candace!.
I'll have to be more diligent with these and maybe get the same results.
I'd love to get my chest cavity to shrink. There are way too many pretty dresses that I cant get into with a 38/41 (under/over). If I can shrink to a 36 band I will be ecstatic.
Thanks again
Bobbi

(29-12-2015, 07:53 AM)Candace Wrote:  I've been able to maintain functionality by just doing breast enhancement binaurals and taking beta-sitosterol for lowering DHT. (I did lose the ability to orgasm when I was doing 20 minutes/day of the MindsCreate estrogen releaser so I limit it to 10 minutes per day.)

Thanks for the great response! I will have to go through these and bookmark the ones I want.

The narrower shoulder's and smaller rib cage will be at the top of my list Big Grin

Hi Scarlet

I am actively experimenting with an NBE and weight loss programme as we speak. You are absolutely right, trying to go for a full-on NBE programme and loose weight is a REALLY tough option. Not saying it can't be done, but put simply I couldn't do it. Once I finally got things into full steam ahead boobie growth mode, the weight started pilling back on and in big squishy handfuls too! And not in the right places either!!

Ok, so keeping in mind that it's still a work in progress. I have put together some notes for you from what I have found so far.

FG: Excellent for NBE and helps with breast development and fat redistribution (can testify from personal experience here). A study in India showed that taking 500mg daily helped a test group of overweight men with weight loss and stamina.

PM: Pretty much the go-to oestrogen supplement for NBE. One study showed that 400mg a day helped with weight loss and with reducing appetite. (by the way, I am using powdered form and it's working great for me)

Reishi: Essential for NBE as it reduces DHT without hammering Testosterone too much. And too good for health not to include.

Green Tea: Quite simply, you need it! Helps with weight loss and supports NBE.

CO: Not all fat is bad. CO is another major NBE tool in our toolbox and CO can actually help within a weight loss programme, just don't over do it.

Vit D3: Good for NBE and weight loss but take care as it can come with health issues.

EPO: Have noticed a few recent posts that imply it may be more effective for NBE than once thought. One study showed that a group of obese women taking 4 capsules a day did manage to loose some weight. I take it mainly because it helps with CFS and healing nerve damage from diabetes.

Now the bad news. What I have found (and I repeat, this is from my own experience, YMMV) is that NBE and weight loss is a very fine line to be walked, and any programme will constantly need to be monitored and adjusted to stay effective. Testosterone is necessary and dropping it down too much makes the body hold onto the lbs, encourages depression and flattens stamina, making it even harder to be motivated and able to do exercise. So whatever you decide to add to your programme take care not to bottom T out.

Aromatase is a temptress! It offers us wonderful soft curves and is addictive. (metaphorically speaking ;-) I can almost tell you to the day I managed to get aromatase going and my NBE programme stepped up a gear. If you are already slim and/or young I'd say just go for it! But for me that was also the point where the weight started to go up not down and by quite a substantial margin too. Nothing else I was doing had changed.

It pains me to say this, but for now I have had to stop completely with WP. Yeh, it works great. And I will admit I love the effect it had on me, but it has been the main weight gainer for me. Same with Maca (sorry). And to make it even more annoying, all the weight I was putting back on was in the male pattern.

However...... Now the good bit. I am currently on a programme of just Reishi, CO and Green Tea, with FG in the morning and PM in the evening. Boob development is undeniably back on track, butt and thighs are getting squishier, and skin is girlie soft :-) AND the weight is slowly going down again!

I am still experimenting and finding out what works and doesn't. Once I can be more definitive with my findings I will do a proper post. But in the mean time if you would like to p.m. me I will be happy to go into a bit more details what I have found so far.

Huggy.

(01-01-2016, 06:24 PM)Huggy Wrote:  Hi Scarlet

I am actively experimenting with an NBE and weight loss programme as we speak. You are absolutely right, trying to go for a full-on NBE programme and loose weight is a REALLY tough option. Not saying it can't be done, but put simply I couldn't do it. Once I finally got things into full steam ahead boobie growth mode, the weight started pilling back on and in big squishy handfuls too! And not in the right places either!!

Ok, so keeping in mind that it's still a work in progress. I have put together some notes for you from what I have found so far.
Huggy I could hug you!

Huggy Wrote:FG: Excellent for NBE and helps with breast development and fat redistribution (can testify from personal experience here). A study in India showed that taking 500mg daily helped a test group of overweight men with weight loss and stamina.

PM: Pretty much the go-to oestrogen supplement for NBE. One study showed that 400mg a day helped with weight loss and with reducing appetite. (by the way, I am using powdered form and it's working great for me)

Reishi: Essential for NBE as it reduces DHT without hammering Testosterone too much. And too good for health not to include.

Green Tea: Quite simply, you need it! Helps with weight loss and supports NBE.

CO: Not all fat is bad. CO is another major NBE tool in our toolbox and CO can actually help within a weight loss programme, just don't over do it.

Vit D3: Good for NBE and weight loss but take care as it can come with health issues.

EPO: Have noticed a few recent posts that imply it may be more effective for NBE than once thought. One study showed that a group of obese women taking 4 capsules a day did manage to loose some weight. I take it mainly because it helps with CFS and healing nerve damage from diabetes.
Will continue taking one FG cap each morning.
Found a local site selling 500mg tab PM, would rather extract, but this might have to do.
Still looking for a place to get Reishi, but will add that when I can.
Got a Stig mug for xmas, so someone must be telling me to start drinking green tea!
I'll be adding a teaspoon of CO to my morning porridge from now on.
Only taking 1-2 VD3 a week.
With this info I upped EPO to 2 caps a day, will see how that goes.

Huggy Wrote:Now the bad news. What I have found (and I repeat, this is from my own experience, YMMV) is that NBE and weight loss is a very fine line to be walked, and any programme will constantly need to be monitored and adjusted to stay effective. Testosterone is necessary and dropping it down too much makes the body hold onto the lbs, encourages depression and flattens stamina, making it even harder to be motivated and able to do exercise. So whatever you decide to add to your programme take care not to bottom T out.

Aromatase is a temptress! It offers us wonderful soft curves and is addictive. (metaphorically speaking ;-) I can almost tell you to the day I managed to get aromatase going and my NBE programme stepped up a gear. If you are already slim and/or young I'd say just go for it! But for me that was also the point where the weight started to go up not down and by quite a substantial margin too. Nothing else I was doing had changed.

It pains me to say this, but for now I have had to stop completely with WP. Yeh, it works great. And I will admit I love the effect it had on me, but it has been the main weight gainer for me. Same with Maca (sorry). And to make it even more annoying, all the weight I was putting back on was in the male pattern.
I was sure attacking T would be bad and wanted to avoid that as much as possible.
Don't know much about aromatase and only know about WP helping with that. I knew it needed to be taken in moderation, and now know why. Thank you. WP & Maca were always going to be added later, so I'll see how my weight goes and only add it in small amounts if I decide to ramp things up later on.

Huggy Wrote:However...... Now the good bit. I am currently on a programme of just Reishi, CO and Green Tea, with FG in the morning and PM in the evening. Boob development is undeniably back on track, butt and thighs are getting squishier, and skin is girlie soft :-) AND the weight is slowly going down again!

I am still experimenting and finding out what works and doesn't. Once I can be more definitive with my findings I will do a proper post. But in the mean time if you would like to p.m. me I will be happy to go into a bit more details what I have found so far.

Huggy.
I'm going to give this a try as well, with EPOx2 caps/day added in. Will keep you up to date on how it goes.
Thank you so much for this, I am very grateful!

I get reishi extract from Swanson - the kind with cracked spores. This formula is very close to the ReishiMax formula that increases maximum lifespan in mice. I also get their beta-sitosterol, since it's dirt-cheap and lowers DHT better than reishi does.

For D3, get blood tests from Life Extension and target 35 ng/ml. The upper reference range limit of 100 ng/ml on the LabCorp results sheet is a sick joke. Unlike the other tests, it didn't come from analyzing actual test results. The number was just pulled out of thin air by Holick who figured that since it wouldn't cause hypercalcemia it would be perfectly OK. It's also sad how Life Extension beats the drum for 50-80 ng/ml. They cite a huge number of papers in their articles but when you read them none of them support their recommendation. And they selectively omit the studies showing higher risks of mortality, pancreatic cancer, and enlarged heart. When the deaths come rolling in this is going to make the supplement industry look very bad.

If your initial test is way off and you need to change the dose, wait 6 months until retesting, since it takes a long time to reach a new steady state. Softgels are absorbed the best. In my case I only have to take it 5 days per week.

(02-01-2016, 05:42 AM)Candace Wrote:  I get reishi extract from Swanson - the kind with cracked spores. This formula is very close to the ReishiMax formula that increases maximum lifespan in mice. I also get their beta-sitosterol, since it's dirt-cheap and lowers DHT better than reishi does.

For D3, get blood tests from Life Extension and target 35 ng/ml. The upper reference range limit of 100 ng/ml on the LabCorp results sheet is a sick joke. Unlike the other tests, it didn't come from analyzing actual test results. The number was just pulled out of thin air by Holick who figured that since it wouldn't cause hypercalcemia it would be perfectly OK. It's also sad how Life Extension beats the drum for 50-80 ng/ml. They cite a huge number of papers in their articles but when you read them none of them support their recommendation. And they selectively omit the studies showing higher risks of mortality, pancreatic cancer, and enlarged heart. When the deaths come rolling in this is going to make the supplement industry look very bad.

If your initial test is way off and you need to change the dose, wait 6 months until retesting, since it takes a long time to reach a new steady state. Softgels are absorbed the best. In my case I only have to take it 5 days per week.

Hi Candace

Would be VERY interested to see please where you got the info that beta-sitosterol was better than Reishi for taking down DHT. Considering Reishi is almost up to pharma levels of effectiveness. As you say, over time it does get expensive and although the health benefits do add to the argument to use it, we need to mind the pennies as well.

Huggy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon