Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

who are your idols?

Thumbs Down 

To know others is to know ourselves.

Who do you idolize or find inspiration from? Why?

Inventor: Tesla & Da Vinci
Being a scientific engineering technogeek kind of girl ( think of Gadget from Rescue Rangers), I often think of how those inventors would solve a technical problem or create something new.

Author: J.R.R Tolkien

Literary Genius. The man knew 35 languages, 17 he spoke fluently. His stories transported me to a different world in my mind.

Movies: Harry potter movies

I associate with Hermione Granger.. she is the embodiment of my persona. And most likely what I would have looked like as a young girl.

Genres: Steampunk

I absolutely adore the embodiments of technology in the Victorian age.I love the look, music, etc.

Art: any realistic art that represent actual scene. Not big on abstract

Toy as a child: Legos

Need I say more? Most likely reason for my engineering mind.

Leona Lewis 2nd pic
Her amazing voice soften my mind and inspires me some magic in my life. I love her sweet personality. She is vegan, and I highly respect that.

Adelaide (Freelee the Banana girl) 1st pic
I would describe her in 3 words : truth, fitness, beauty.
She is one of the fittest woman I've ever seen. She is really honest about what is going on with our world and shares with us a lifestyle that will do wonder for everyone.
[/b]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon