Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other things to take?

I am very confused about what to take along with BO.

Nothing that is estrogenic in nature, as it will take up the estrogen receptors before the b.o. can.

You may also want to get some thing that blocks androgens..saw palmetto or guava extract.

Be sure that your body temp is no less than 98.6, to ensure your body will process it correctly.
If your body is normally below 98.6 F, you ca.n supplement with iodine, but be sure to also include vitamin A, that helps the body absorb the iodine. The iodine is necessary for proper thyroid function, which in turn regulates body temp.

Hi
I always thought just keep bo on its own
But some one on ainterol site
Had good success with pm and and a small amount mot bo and replicated growth every time on a 3-1 mix

Julie

(30-12-2015, 02:41 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Nothing that is estrogenic in nature, as it will take up the estrogen receptors before the b.o. can.

You may also want to get some thing that blocks androgens..saw palmetto or guava extract.

Be sure that your body temp is no less than 98.6, to ensure your body will process it correctly.
If your body is normally below 98.6 F, you ca.n supplement with iodine, but be sure to also include vitamin A, that helps the body absorb the iodine. The iodine is necessary for proper thyroid function, which in turn regulates body temp.

Who would have thought, what a great tip TMS! Look at the test results from this study.

http://www.idosi.org/mejsr/mejsr21%2810%2914/30.pdf

Only bad news it did cause a little weight gain.

Nice link mako.

I did make a thread about guava extract a few days ago about the benefits of it. Not that link though, thats a treasure trove of scientific data! Thanks.

(31-12-2015, 01:22 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Nice link mako.

I did make a thread about guava extract a few days ago about the benefits of it. Not that link though, thats a treasure trove of scientific data! Thanks.

Its your find.... thank you- I appreciate you posting it for our benefit!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon