Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herbs to decrease labido/sex drive

http://www.ehow.com/way_5414563_herbs-de...ibido.html

This link is for those who wish to decrease their labido or sex drive, in doing so, hasten the atrophy of male genitala. These are all anaphrodisiacs...opposite of sex drive enhancers.

The idea is, the less you want sex, your sending messages to your brain, telling you it doesnt need to utilize that part of your body any more, and will shrivel them up.

If you wish to keep your boy bits...avoid these herbs.

This info mainly provided for those who wish to become sissies or do not want to use that part any more.

(30-12-2015, 04:39 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.ehow.com/way_5414563_herbs-de...ibido.html

This link is for those who wish to decrease their labido or sex drive, in doing so, hasten the atrophy of male genitala. These are all anaphrodisiacs...opposite of sex drive enhancers.

The idea is, the less you want sex, your sending messages to your brain, telling you it doesnt need to utilize that part of your body any more, and will shrivel them up.

This info mainly provided for those who wish to become sissies or do not want to use that part any more.

I will make you a quiche with these I if you wish! Send me a PM. Totally going to change my male body to match my female brain and person.

(30-12-2015, 04:39 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.ehow.com/way_5414563_herbs-de...ibido.html

I will make you a quiche with these I if you wish! Send me a PM. Totally going to change my male body to match my female brain and person. I will load it and eat it with you and a recipe if you like!

Sorry- double post. I can post the recipe. Its not that difficult.

Real men like quiche. ;-)
Seriously, Mastering the art of French cooking, Volume 1, gives great quiche recipes.
Getting some additional goodies in there, akin to "special brownies," would be great. :-)

-Jean

I love quiche Big Grin

Please post the recipe. I would love to see whats in it.

Thank you for the link. Big Grin

Lowering libido is something that is serious to some. It was with me. I used Chaste Tree, among other herbals and have had great success.

Sexual thoughts once controlled most of my thoughts. It’s not that way anymore. After awhile it becomes less about the act or sexual/thoughts, and more about the habit of it.

Your welcome Smile

Being a varied lot of people as varied as the spectrum of the rainbow, i figured this info would be useful to some Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon