Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

male breast growth products?

Just wanted to check, exactly how many NBE products are out there that work for bio-males who want breasts? So far the only 2 I've found that specify for men are TF (ack!) and ND. I think someone said BB too, but I can't seem to find it on site.
All the others I've found indicate it's for women only, and reviews for them are FAR less impressive. Wouldn't the theory be the same though, herbal extracts/supps to increase breast tissue? (Probably showing my naivety here! Blush)[/size][/font]

Hey there Smile

The usual plan around here is pueraria mirifica aongside an antiandrogen. There are lots of brands of PM. Ainterol seems to be a favourite. Don't think NatureDay has PM but some here use it.

My best combo was PM and white peony extract.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

If you check the above link, it should help point you in the right direction. Quite a few members have got some amazing results on the herbs listed.

Hi Ellie!

Thanks for your response! Yeah I've read a little about PM, but from what I recall it's VERY strong, in fact may lead to complete feminisation changing hips etc. so I'm going to steer clear (for now anyway!)
If I can figure out which supps have anti-ands then I'll be good to go (i think Wink

Think most of it is just marketing to sell to men ,products men take most likely have better reviews because they usually start with nothing .I've gone from nothing to a full C cup taking only women's herbal products only over couple years . Women's formulas will work for men , the male versions may have more ingredients to lower testosterone like saw palmetto or vitex (chaste tree fruit) among which you can get separately

(30-12-2015, 02:01 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  Hi Ellie!

Thanks for your response! Yeah I've read a little about PM, but from what I recall it's VERY strong, in fact may lead to complete feminisation changing hips etc. so I'm going to steer clear (for now anyway!)
If I can figure out which supps have anti-ands then I'll be good to go (i think Wink

That can take quite a few years, it does not happen over night.

auzifreek9 good luck with your pursuit.

(30-12-2015, 02:01 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  Thanks for your response! Yeah I've read a little about PM, but from what I recall it's VERY strong, in fact may lead to complete feminisation changing hips etc. so I'm going to steer clear (for now anyway!)

Any combination that promotes breast growth will have feminizing effects too. Although even when on full prescribed HRT the completion of fat redistribution, body hair thinning and softer skin take quite a bit longer to complete than breast growth (see attached).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you want breasts this is the route to go. I've heard that true feminization from PM would require a very high dose for a long time as well as a combination of other herbs.

But yeah, read up on some of the sticky threads, especially anything that has Lotus' or FlameSabers name in it...

(31-12-2015, 11:29 PM)Scotti Wrote:  

If you want breasts this is the route to go. I've heard that true feminization from PM would require a very high dose for a long time as well as a combination of other herbs.

But yeah, read up on some of the sticky threads, especially anything that has Lotus' or FlameSabers name in it...

Agreed, true feminization takes years, (and thanks scotti). Think about how long androgens have controlled (ravaged, lol) your mind and body. Changes start at the cellular level, (e.g. DNA, mitochondria, etc.). When subcutaneous fat redistributes it's a good indicator that the process of feminization is working. Breast growth of at least 1 cup (1 inch) per year is achievable imo, but, as we know everyone is different. Why is that?, well, from what I've seen "missing genes" (no, not the dirty jeans in the clothes hamper), missing genes for actual growth of breasts, or other parts of the body. You know, genetics.

There are examples of 3-4 cups of growth from NBE out there, a direct example is from Eve (our forum admin), she grew 2-3 cups. We benefit from her knowledge and experience everyday, (aka Breast Nexus). Smile

You can do this, however it's a total buy in (or commitment) of mind, body and soul.
....................but mainly breasts. RolleyesTongueBig Grin happy growing and happy new year Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon