Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Watching

Breast-watching
I do this every time I am on Nbe, partly to observe what size I could get away with and the other part is radar up and while growing breasts you just innately seem to be observant
Having just got back from a very hot island I was watching what others wore in a tropical climate, so at the airport and hotel was studying carefully
The first observation was a thin chap with long saggy breasts hanging low and tucked round a thin torso , nobody else gave him a 2nd glance, but I spotted the long droop of the breasts and the low position of the soft nipples and areola turned slightly round , I do not know if he was growing on purpose or just had large breasts , but they sure as heck were not moobs. They were incredibly well disguised. This was at the airport so not sure what he did later.
The next was a big chap who must have been 38c and to be fair I clocked the breasts as he walked sideways by me, it clicked as I saw the 2nd undershirt underneath his very tight t shirt, he was muscular and tall, but massive breasts, and nobody gave him even a slightest inspection or double take, not once and I was on a guided tour with him and was very closely watching reactions,
NOBODY EVEN LOOKED ?
It really does show if your confident and self assured , you really can walk around with some large assets
Julie

Interesting, now try that with 38 C's , like I have, with a decent bra on and a reasonably fitting blouse or shirt... I think you would find a few peeps glancing, maybe not staring, but taking a peek never the less.

My wife don't understand, that I do NOT like to wear over size shirts, never have, and never will. But at the same time, I wont wear super tight T-shirts with a bra in public either.

Nah with a bra

Your going to be noticeable

Big style

Julie

(30-12-2015, 07:01 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nah with a bra

Your going to be noticeable

Big style

Julie

I remember the first time a nice looking young lady looked at me. I was embarrassed, happy and proud all at the same time. Cool

Since I started trying to grow my own, I'm much more of an observer.
I'll check out guys with moobs or boobs and how they dress. I also like to look at women's breasts. I mean, it's what we long for, right?

I'll go out with an underwire pushup bra and a tight shirt underneath a
button down shirt in case I need to cover up. When the outer shirt is pulled back, what I have, and it's not much, is out front and center. Most folks don't even notice. Caught up in their own worlds, I suppose.

I got a little bolder and wore a pink shirt that was tight, thin, and feminine. I caught one woman looking. She looked me in the eyes, dropped to look at them again, and then looked back up. She smiled and let out a small chuckle as she walked by.

Here in the deep south you don't know what you're going to get, so I took it as a win.

I have a female friend who was a great admirer of my gynecomastic breasts, who enjoyed scoping out similarly endowed guys at the beach and during the summer, when their clothing permitted her to take their mammary measure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon