Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a very special thank you.

I want to just say thank you to everyone.

I dont feel that people are told enough, that they are important.
To all those i have interacted with, or read about, those who have selflessly shared their personal experiences. Thank you. You have all been supportive and friendly.

I certainly hope i never outgrow the need to be here. ( pun intended :p).

And certainly is not my intention to ever offend anyone, so if anyone feels slighted or offput by my humor or playful banter, it is wholey unintentional. *hugs*

No, i am not going anywhere......i just want to say thank you.

(31-12-2015, 01:11 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I want to just say thank you to everyone.

I dont feel that people are told enough, that they are important.
To all those i have interacted with, or read about, those who have selflessly shared their personal experiences. Thank you. You have all been supportive and friendly.

I certainly hope i never outgrow the need to be here. ( pun intended :p).

And certainly is not my intention to ever offend anyone, so if anyone feels slighted or offput by my humor or playful banter, it is wholey unintentional. *hugs*

No, i am not going anywhere......i just want to say thank you.

Thanks for all you do! You are here to help just as much as we are for you! Hopefully we can help as much as you inspire and uplift others.

I have read so many posts by quite a few members here ( maybe we need a "like" button ) that I wish I could just reach through the screen and give them a good hug. Your right that people do not get told often enough how important they are , thanks for posting this.

A very nice post Tanya Marie! Best wishes!! Smile

(31-12-2015, 03:40 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have read so many posts by quite a few members here ( maybe we need a "like" button ) that I wish I could just reach through the screen and give them a good hug. Your right that people do not get told often enough how important they are , thanks for posting this.

And thank you for thanking me :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon