Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE program pre ND use

I started taking herbal supplements about 5 days ago, to prep myself before the soap and cream comes. What do you think, is this too strong??

Morning - 1x womans multi,
2x Flax Oil Seed caps = 2000mg
2x FG caps = 2000mg
2x SP caps = 3200mg

The same at night (no mv).
1) I can't find any Blessed Thistle only Milk, not the same right?
2) Avoding DQ as I read some posts that people don't like it/doesn't help growth.
3) Fennel I can only find in a tea, if it's caffeine free then I will give it a go!
4) SP - I read somewhere in the Nexus that it's no good for bio-males who want breasts because it doesn't help us grow?? Also, it doesn't say anything on the bottles label either, just Proseren® SP. Relieves symptoms of benign prostate enlargment, reduces frequent/dificult urination.

Scheduled a blood test to check hormone levels on 4/1 so I will briefly stop all this on Sunday (wouldn't want to give 'boosted' results! Wink), then I intend to just use soap+cream and see how that goes. Thoughts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon