Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw palmetto ??????????

EDUCATIONAL
About – Saw Palmetto, 2
by Dianna • January 24, 2011 • Comments Off on About – Saw Palmetto, 2

Saw Palmetto is highly recommended by many TG/TS web sites as a breast growth herb, and as a feminizing herb.

Nothing could be further from the truth,
and those pushing Saw Palmetto for breast growth or feminization,
are in many cases putting many TG/TS people at grave health risk.

The truth is that a lot of scientific research over the past few years, has shown Saw Palmetto to be VERY good for improving prostate health; and this research has especially proven that a good Saw Palmetto Complex product will often work better than — out perform — any drugs created for prostate health issues.
And with greater health safety than the drugs provide.
http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/12/...st-friend/
http://menshealth.suite101.com/article.c...ate_health
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12674456

Here’s the problem for the girls in our community, though:

There are many born-women’s, cis-women’s, web sites which indicate that Saw Palmetto helps born/cis-women’s bodies to grow larger breasts.
This may or may not be true, but this is not true in most cases for born women.
And it is not true at all ever, for born-male bodies.

There is a wildly marketed feminization scheme which emails heavily throughout the TG/TS community.

The woman promoting this site has many of her followers taking such HUGE dosages of Saw Palmetto on a daily basis, that many of our TG/TS sisters are now reporting serious problems with digestive and intestinal problems because of serious overdosing on this herb.

In the name of health safety, let’s be VERY clear:

(1) Saw Palmetto is NOT estrogen, and will not become estrogen of ANY type in the human body.
Actually, Saw Palmetto, in a born-male body, can create additional testosterone levels…

(2) Saw Palmetto can work very well for resolving prostate problems, better than any currently available drug, according to several medical studies.

(3) IF Saw Palmetto actually did work to grow breasts, the hundreds of thousands of males who use Saw Palmetto frequently to resolve prostate issues, would most all have also grown breasts as a side effect, wanted or not.

(4) Overdosing on Saw Palmetto, will cause digestive and intestinal problems

(5) Saw Palmetto is one of the primary reasons that a myth exists about “herbs not working for breast growth or other feminization”.

Please pass the word to our TG/TS sisters:
Stop the Saw Palmetto for breast growth, nonsense.
It does not work for feminization, and it is NOT healthy to use in high dosages.

I don't think anyone here has said that SP has estrogen or is a feminizing herb. Rather, that it is used to assist feminizing herbs as it prevents the formation of DHT (something the article you copied does not address.)

BTW, if you're gonna post entire articles from other sites, it's good etiquette to have a link back to that site (specifically, back to the actual article). Otherwise, you're just stealing content.

Yes indeed point taken

With me so caused a severe t spike and has done with others

Info really for newbies

Julie

Sp rather

Julie

The T spike is not a bad thing if you can stop it getting converted to DHT, but convert it to E.

I havnt included SP in my regiment, as i found it not working for me, not to mention the acidic burps i had afterwards.

I use white peony instead. Seems to be working. But Thats me.

Agreed Tanya

So used to be the go to

Now it's wp

Julie

I personally think the Wp is a winner. With sp, that unwanted apendage still functioned. With wp, i couldnt if my life depended on it Big Grin and i couldnt be happier. :p

Ummmmmmmmmmm

On wp that's what I hear so that's not for me then

My package was amazing last night and indeed this morning

Mind you that may have down to a certain hot little gender book I was reading

Phew

Julie

Ever read The taming of Beauty, Beauty's Demise, or Beauty's Release? All three books are part of a trilogy by anne rice....they will wreck you :p, trust me Wink

Though they are not tg stories, the adult orientated content is highly arousing to most.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon