Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wise words ?????

Nice to know that the doctor is somewhat concerned with the fact that I am now secreting a clear liquid from my 38 C fat pumped breasts.... LOL...... Sheesh.

(01-02-2016, 03:16 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Rolf

YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT SERIOUS ????????????????????????????????????

Have you seen the results on here in the photo pages

on HERBAL PM

and you think they are flesh pumped up ?

If so go and look again hard at

stefanie, sfem , tasha, eva , pansy mae, bryony, sexless, etc etc the list is simply to long

sorry if I have missed anyone, just too astonished

Julie

And then there are those like me who are simply fighting waaaaaay too much T and there do not seem to be any anti-androgens in natural chemicals powerful enough to deal with our excess without also coming with a great deal worse side effects than the synthetics used in pharmacological HRT. Without being able to get our T under control, we'll never see the same kind of results that people who don't have such excessive T get from herbals.

I did find two things that seem likely to be exceptions recently, but I can't presently afford to try anything at all anyways, which seems only to be likely to change if the reason I can't use pharma right now changes even sooner, in which case I'll just go pharma because it'll cost less, as in, be essentially free with health coverage, which I'd have soon after getting any decent job, much sooner than I would start getting enough money from paychecks to use for NBE.

----

As for the OP, I despise this term every time someone brings it up. It just has so many things wrong with it that I can't even begin to attempt to explain it all. The "theory" was posited by a couple of total quacks that no one serious in psychiatry or psychology has ever taken seriously, and that's all I'm going to say.

Well Abi, I do have to confess.... I am using Finn for hairloss and was put on Spiro about 9 months ago due to fluctuating blood pressure.

In that amount of time, I have jumped almost a full cup size. Before, it was mild Gyne and herbs for about 3 yrs or so and went from girlie mounds to loose 38 B's.

There may be some merrit in there somewhere but it is pure rant.

Quote:wearing skirts too short, breasts too large and too high on the chest, (especially for a woman of their age), makeup and hair too big and bold for their age or size. Sexuality stuff.

This annoys me sooo, sooo much. its akin to victim blaming in rape. Since when have mini skirts been fetish clothing??

Its hard to take any points seriously when you read this.

(01-02-2016, 08:21 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well Abi, I do have to confess.... I am using Finn for hairloss and was put on Spiro about 9 months ago due to fluctuating blood pressure.

In that amount of time, I have jumped almost a full cup size. Before, it was mild Gyne and herbs for about 3 yrs or so and went from girlie mounds to loose 38 B's.

Sounds about like I'm expecting if I get put on dut/fin and spiro. Without health care that's not going to happen, but as I said, with recent laws passed in the US, as soon as I get any decent kind of job I'll have health care now. Last time I had a job, these laws weren't passed yet. "Obamacare" as it's called is not perfect, and I WOULD be spending probably about a third to half of whatever my paychecks would be on the "insurance" rather than getting single payer through the federal government, but, at least now employers HAVE to provide it, they can't weasel out from it anymore. I'd be paying that on the insurance no matter what though, because while employers now MUST provide it, likewise anyone with an income now MUST have it. May as well use it, right? And the insurance company HAS to provide, they can't weasel out of "pre-existing conditions" anymore. Unfortunately, they can still weasel out of trans-specific care, so I'd have to talk to my providers about keying everything in a way that the insurance can't deny coverage. I do have hairloss, so if they key that part for that, we're golden, I do have mild blood pressure problems and a family history of severe ones (my dad), so I might be able to get that keyed that way, they certainly won't be able to key it as a diuretic, I definitely don't need that, in fact I already urinate a little more frequently than is normal, though I seldom have a very strong stream. Not sure how they'd pull off the estradiol though, might still have to stick to NBE methods for that part of things. But getting my T under control through pharma would go a LONG WAY towards making those give better results. As in, actually get results.

I still believe in NBE... There're just some people, like myself, who simply have too much T which can not seem to be controlled via common herbs. I haven't tried tonka beans and/or green tea extract yet though. It might be possible that those will help. But if I'm making any income to pay for another attempt, that means I have a job, which means Obamacare kicks in, which means I can use pharma instead for controlling T and stop fighting the mess that is trying to find herbs that'll actually work with my system.

Well, Abi, like I said. I had decent success with the Flat 2 Fem. I used that for about 2 yrs or so... I would have to look at the E book again but it was SP, WY, Fennel or RC.

But, in the long run, I felt I never got a handle of DHT or T.

As far as Real Rx grade E, I am like you that I don't know if the Doctor can or would get it for me due to all of the new ACA (Affordable Care Act.). It would of been more simpler and cheaper if the government just opened up Title 19, Medicare and Medicaid. After all, the bureaucracy is already there and the only thing that would of been needed is a few more peeps. But, after all the government is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, more money, more intermediaries and more control.

(04-02-2016, 11:39 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-02-2016, 08:21 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well Abi, I do have to confess.... I am using Finn for hairloss and was put on Spiro about 9 months ago due to fluctuating blood pressure.

Sounds about like I'm expecting if I get put on dut/fin and spiro. Without health care that's not going to happen, but as I said, with recent laws passed in the US, as soon as I get any decent kind of job I'll have health care now. Last time I had a job, these laws weren't passed yet. "Obamacare" as it's called is not perfect, and I WOULD be spending probably about a third to half of whatever my paychecks would be on the "insurance" rather than getting single payer through the federal government, but, at least now employers HAVE to provide it, they can't weasel out from it anymore. I'd be paying that on the insurance no matter what though, because while employers now MUST provide it, likewise anyone with an income now MUST have it. May as well use it, right? And the insurance company HAS to provide, they can't weasel out of "pre-existing conditions" anymore. Unfortunately, they can still weasel out of trans-specific care, so I'd have to talk to my providers about keying everything in a way that the insurance can't deny coverage. I do have hairloss, so if they key that part for that, we're golden, I do have mild blood pressure problems and a family history of severe ones (my dad), so I might be able to get that keyed that way, they certainly won't be able to key it as a diuretic, I definitely don't need that, in fact I already urinate a little more frequently than is normal, though I seldom have a very strong stream. Not sure how they'd pull off the estradiol though, might still have to stick to NBE methods for that part of things. But getting my T under control through pharma would go a LONG WAY towards making those give better results. As in, actually get results.

I still believe in NBE... There're just some people, like myself, who simply have too much T which can not seem to be controlled via common herbs. I haven't tried tonka beans and/or green tea extract yet though. It might be possible that those will help. But if I'm making any income to pay for another attempt, that means I have a job, which means Obamacare kicks in, which means I can use pharma instead for controlling T and stop fighting the mess that is trying to find herbs that'll actually work with my system.

Just make certain you look for employment with a company that has more than 50 employees. A company with less than 50 FT does not have to provide health coverage "Obamacare."

(04-02-2016, 09:01 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Just make certain you look for employment with a company that has more than 50 employees. A company with less than 50 FT does not have to provide health coverage "Obamacare."

That is one reason why Econ Growth is only at 2 % instead of the traditional 4 - 5 %... Companies are putting off hiring due to the xtra money and regulations that "Obama Care" has caused. I guess we will all see how things shake out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon