Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair anyone ?

Green tea for starters.. i ha also posted a whole slew of possible dht inhibitors in my research thread (acorn thread of research). Perhaps something there will suit, or someone else may have something else better..

(18-04-2016, 10:43 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Green tea for starters.. i ha also posted a whole slew of possible dht inhibitors in my research thread (acorn thread of research). Perhaps something there will suit, or someone else may have something else better..

I will have a rummage through your acorns and see what delights I can find ;-)

Think I will probably end up by making a tincture for the DHT squisher. As alcohol is absorbed quite well by the skin, and knocking up a tincture is pretty easy so that seems to be the way to go? Just need to decide on the best option as from what I have been reading it will take something with a bit of wallop to get the job done.

(19-04-2016, 02:19 PM)Huggy Wrote:  
(18-04-2016, 10:43 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Green tea for starters.. i ha also posted a whole slew of possible dht inhibitors in my research thread (acorn thread of research). Perhaps something there will suit, or someone else may have something else better..

Think I will probably end up by making a tincture for the DHT squisher. As alcohol is absorbed quite well by the skin, and knocking up a tincture is pretty easy so that seems to be the way to go? Just need to decide on the best option as from what I have been reading it will take something with a bit of wallop to get the job done.

Have you proceeded with this?

I have been using minoxidil for a few months now...

(02-07-2016, 04:53 AM)6of1 Wrote:  
(19-04-2016, 02:19 PM)Huggy Wrote:  

Have you proceeded with this?

I have been using minoxidil for a few months now...

Hiya 6

Life has been rather distracting lately and I haven't been able to pop back onto BN for a while. And unfortunately my little projects have had to take a back seat too.

But for some time now I have been quietly working on a hair removal system with some level of results. What I am trying to sort now is a way to improve the delivery system. Still a work in progress and although using an alcohol base is effective (tincture), an oil base can actually work even better. It's all down to molecule size (working on it).

The big hairy monster in the game though is the dreaded DHT! Yes that one again! Sebum glands actually built into the follical are veritable DHT factories. So whether it is letting the grass grow on top, or killing it down below, success will depend on getting the DHT down.

How are you getting on with Minoxidil?

(10-07-2016, 07:19 PM)Huggy Wrote:  How are you getting on with Minoxidil?

After 7 months, I'm seeing clusters of hair popping up in the more well forested areas (I gather that is common),
and some coming up in the less forested areas... I guess patience is a virtue here, the box said 3 or so months
but the article here said a year, I think a year is more realistic for any substantial growth, I gather
there can also be some shedding at first, had a bit of that. :/
Fortunately, I started using it before the forest had died completely, it was thinning, but still had some life. Smile

This is a very interesting thread. Thanks to all who have shared. Definitely going to try what's been mentioned here. Thanks Julie for starting this topic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon