(02-01-2016, 08:48 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Josephine

Welcome back

I too stopped and am back so your not on your own

Just take it slow , perhaps lower dose

Try powder in milk , may work cheaper

Hugs

Julie

Thanks Julie

I kind of was in a mad rush before. It was probably a good thing I took a break for a while. I need to be more patient! Cool

So I've only gone and pulled the trigger... Big Grin

I guess I never really intended to not to start taking PM again once I had my mind set on it. I just had to get it off my chest (no pun intended).

I decided to try out the PM from Oxford Vitality since it it quite cheap and local in the UK. Supposedly it is a 10:1 extract 2500mg equivalent which sounds strong to me, so I'll only be taking 1 a day.

I found another manufacturer (Vitacio) with 5000mg equivalent pure extract capsules. I think that is probably too strong!

Hello Josephine,

I think a reason why you're back here again is in part because of your motives to begin NBE in the first place. In your first post you said:

(29-04-2014, 01:40 AM)JosephineDreams Wrote:  I have been a closet crossdresser for years and I have wanted breasts for as long as I can remember. I love wearing breast forms but in the end it is disappointing that they are fake. It seemed like my only option was full on HRT which seemed too drastic and scary, and I'm not fully sure that full transition is right for me (although I am not concerned about sterilization or ED - for me that would be a positive outcome).

With a profound desire such as that, I think it's only natural that sooner or later you would come back to NBE. Just because you swore off NBE last year doesn't necessarily mean you gave up on having breasts entirely.

As for buying pm, I have no experience with Oxford Vitality, so I don't know what you can expect from it. As for Ainterol, I think buying in bulk and using the powder form over the capsule form can save you some money in the long run.

Hi

you will always be back, we all will

sadly what we have cannot be cured, only managed,

and in our cases now we know we can grow breasts, really just by a click of a button, either on pm or self med HRT so how the bloody hell can we resist that ,

we cannot, simple

I really do blame the internet

If I had not seen a photo of a she-male, on 2 years hrt with the most beautiful home grown breasts in I think 1997 ,

I would be getting a damn site more work done today

LOL

Julie

(04-01-2016, 12:52 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

you will always be back, we all will

and in our cases now we know we can grow breasts, really just by a click of a button, either on pm or self med HRT so how the bloody hell can we resist that ,

we cannot, simple

I really do blame the internet

If I had not seen a photo of a she-male, on 2 years hrt with the most beautiful home grown breasts in I think 1997 ,

I would be getting a damn site more work done today

LOL

Julie

If I knew then ( as a teenager ) what I know now, ( the internet was conceived way too late IMO ) I would have transitioned.

(04-01-2016, 02:00 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  If I knew then ( as a teenager ) what I know now, ( the internet was conceived way too late IMO ) I would have transitioned.

You and me both sister

You and many many others

Julie

(04-01-2016, 12:52 PM)julieTG Wrote:  you will always be back, we all will

Julie

My wife said during a heated discussion a while back, "I know you can't change",
However, she does want to keep me buried in the closet.
So, I keep things as discrete as I can, although i would like to be more overtly feminine

(02-01-2016, 09:53 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  [...]
Must be before bed as sleep is the best time of hgh to be released.
[...]

Also, use Niacin at night to increase HGH secretion.
500 mg, I believe was enough.
I like the kind that makes you flush - Nicotannic Acid. It can also reduce LDL Cholesterol, and may help prevent atherosclerosis or clear hardened arteries. (That's in the 4g/day dose range, and MUST be nicotannic acid. Expect to feel like you're burning, or even like there are bugs crawling through your skin. Like the nerves are all firing at once... ;-) )
Nicotinamide does not reduce cholesterol or cause flushing. Not sure about HGH results, though. Nicotinamide is also referred to as "time release" Niacin.

I like the flush, but you don't want to do the high dosages for too long. It's a sort of "Purge, and reset" method. Used for a long period of time, it can cause liver damage, and also will become ineffective.
But I'd love to see how it would effect the body when used with pumping methods, esp. Kangzu or pump-and-release methods. :-D

-Jean

(04-01-2016, 02:00 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  If I knew then ( as a teenager ) what I know now, ( the internet was conceived way too late IMO ) I would have transitioned.

Yeah - I found out about the hormones WAY too late.
OTOH, I also know if I'd tried to transition, I would've been disowned. And I thought it was manageable, too.

I joked about this with a girlfriend at one point... I don't think it made her feel better.... ;-) (Said we might've still met, but we might be checking out the guys together... I figured she'd realize I liked girls, period full stop, but I don't think she made that jump. :-P )

-Jean

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon