Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What am I doing here again?

(04-01-2016, 03:42 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 02:00 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  If I knew then ( as a teenager ) what I know now, ( the internet was conceived way too late IMO ) I would have transitioned.

Yeah - I found out about the hormones WAY too late.
OTOH, I also know if I'd tried to transition, I would've been disowned. And I thought it was manageable, too.

I joked about this with a girlfriend at one point... I don't think it made her feel better.... ;-) (Said we might've still met, but we might be checking out the guys together... I figured she'd realize I liked girls, period full stop, but I don't think she made that jump. :-P )

-Jean

I did tell one girlfriend way back, it didn't end well. When I came out to my wife, I was expecting similar results. I am glad to say it didn't go that way. Bless her.

Unfortunately, most of us found out too late. Like others, i would have been disowned.
My mom did not accept ny older sibling's transition. But yes, if we only had access to everything earlier in life *sigh*.

Oh well, at least i have a lot of time left ( i hope, to get it right).

(02-01-2016, 09:53 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  As am I ginger.

I upped to the following after reading an article about high doses and lactation.

2000 mg of l-glutamine
2200 mg of l-arginine
2200 mg of l-lysine.

All taken on empty stomach an hour and a half before bedtime with full glass of water. 20 min breast massage befoe bed. In the last few days the ducts are really developed and swollen. I even had a few drops of leakage. Must be before bed as sleep is the best time of hgh to be released.

Stimulate nipples to near orgasm to release oxytocin, responsible for milk ejection. Reflex.

Abovementioned supplement at that dose increases prolactin. Necessary for lactation.
D-aspartate at doses above 3g per day also increases lactation.

TMS... did you continue the the above and did it fully succeed?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon