Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT regimens and dosages

(04-01-2016, 02:28 AM)iaboy Wrote:  What are you using nasally??? (other than cocaine?) j/t! !

I've never heard of it but Ginger is taking Suprefact nasally.

(04-01-2016, 03:57 AM)WendyA Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 02:28 AM)iaboy Wrote:  What are you using nasally??? (other than cocaine?) j/t! !

I've never heard of it but Ginger is taking Suprefact nasally.

SupreFact is a nasal spray...

Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of it before. Sounds scary and potent.

F____ck

I agree with iaboy

scary

Julie

Well do a simple search on SupreFact 1mg

Why are you all saying those things.

I am human and you're being hurtful.

I am under an Endo's care.

Please stop being nasty. If you're not intentionally,
it's how I am perceiving it, so please stop.

Ginger??????? Simply stating a fact. That particular drug is for Prostate Cancer. If you think that simply stating a fact is bad, then maybe you need to quit sharing??? Because, I do not like people who are so thin skinned, or is looking to being "hurt".

That's akin to treating a cold by chemo therapy.

No intentions, nor apologies for stating the obvious, at least from me.

no one was attacking you. It's just an unusual med. Possibly a personal preference of your endo?

Can't see how scary it is personally. I'm sure I've seen spiro recommended for exactly the same purpose in treating prostate cancer.

(04-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Ellie Wrote:  no one was attacking you. It's just an unusual med. Possibly a personal preference of your endo?

Can't see how scary it is personally. I'm sure I've seen spiro recommended for exactly the same purpose in treating prostate cancer.

Scary because it attacks Total T. Everyone needs a certain amount of T to keep bones, muscles and connective tissue viable.

(04-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Ellie Wrote:  no one was attacking you. It's just an unusual med. Possibly a personal preference of your endo?

I agree, no one was attacking her. In this instance I think scary equates more to ignorance than to fact. Especially in the dose described.

(05-01-2016, 06:50 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Scary because it attacks Total T. Everyone needs a certain amount of T to keep bones, muscles and connective tissue viable.

And if you're under the care of an Endo, you should be in good hands. Of course if you're on synthetic you should be under the care of one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon