Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and BPH

I have read that pueraria mirifica can alleviate benign prostate hyperplasia. BPH is an issue for me, and has made me prone to UTIs and bladder stones. Has anyone noticed any benefits in this regard from taking PM?

Glad you raised that question as funny enough was wondering the same only last night

Now from what I can see is that pm or hurt does shrink the protests it as many girls here complain they don't have the same joyous feelings of anal penetrative sex they use too ?

If it shrinks that should be beneficial ?

Julie

(03-01-2016, 10:07 PM)julieTG Wrote:  If it shrinks that should be beneficial ?

Julie

That's what I am assuming. I have also read that PM is generally beneficial to the prostate tissue, but I haven't found a lot of discussion of it on the web. That's why I am wondering what people's experience is. I started taking 1000 mg capsules of pumpkin seed oil a few months ago and it has made a noticeable difference i urine flow and I can now sleep through the night. But I am still getting these darn UTIs.

Well lotus may chime in here

I saw one of his post theorems and I hope he is incorrect when he said he thought

Rather than high t is assumed bad for prostate he prosthesised that

Low t and high e was bad , but that flies in the face of why we have a shrinking prostrate

So now I'm puzzled ?

Julie

PM I think, is a mild DHT blocker. DHT is part of how the prostate enlarges. Flodart, and the like, fights DHT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon