Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reawakening

Hello all.

My desire to crossdress has reawakened suddenly in the last 3 days. While this isn't unusual for me in the grand scheme of things, what's different is the realization of my desire to share such an interest with someone I'm close to in real life. It doesn't have to be with a sexual partner; a deep friendship would be more than adequate. Perhaps I'm more drawn to the profound bond such a relationship would entail more than the expression of my desire to crossdress? After all, I would have to trust someone very closely before coming out of the closest so to speak.

Your thoughts?

It was probably all the Christsmas ads and thoughts of Christmas stockings hanging off the bed

X

Julie

Ahh, I hear you on this. That is one of the reasons I joined a transgender support group. No one quite quite knows were this journey will lead, but it's nice to talk to some people face to face and go out once in a while.

Hi Flame

funny enough was just thinking about you last night
wondered if you were ok as so quiet

?

Have you stopped your photos updates ?

Julie

I have shared my feminine side with a few of female friends who have been very open and accepting of my female personna. It is not sexual in any way. But it is such a relief to be able to openly be Christina with the someone.
My wife tolerates her, as long as i am not too overtly feminine. So I am always walking on egg shells to some degree with my wife.
However, Annie and Michelle openly accept me as a sister which is comforting.

Hi FlameSabers,

I can relate to the wanting to share feeling as well. About 20 some years ago I went through that and didn't know anyone I was close enough to share with. So I ended up going to a fetish club that had opened in my area, and made friends. Also have been involved with a crossdressing social group for many years, where I made more friends.

So if you don't have anyone close to share with, the other option is to find a group of (hopefully discrete) people to share with, you will make friends.

(05-01-2016, 02:22 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Ahh, I hear you on this. That is one of the reasons I joined a transgender support group. No one quite quite knows were this journey will lead, but it's nice to talk to some people face to face and go out once in a while.

I'm not sure if it's a support group I need so much as wanting to have a close companion. I guess my introvert side is rearing itself again. Tongue

(05-01-2016, 02:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Flame

funny enough was just thinking about you last night
wondered if you were ok as so quiet

?

Have you stopped your photos updates ?

Julie

I know I've been quiet. In fact, this is the first thread I started in over 6 months.

Yes, I've lost focus on doing my photo updates. Until I make more progress, it seems like I'm just parading my puffy areloas again. I'm thinking of applying topicals directly to my breasts, such as progesterone cream and pm to see if that makes a difference.

(05-01-2016, 04:41 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I have shared my feminine side with a few of female friends who have been very open and accepting of my female personna. It is not sexual in any way. But it is such a relief to be able to openly be Christina with the someone.
My wife tolerates her, as long as i am not too overtly feminine. So I am always walking on egg shells to some degree with my wife.
However, Annie and Michelle openly accept me as a sister which is comforting.

Any advice on expressing your feminine side to female friends? Or rather, how to best express your interest in crossdressing to others?

(06-01-2016, 02:22 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi FlameSabers,

I can relate to the wanting to share feeling as well. About 20 some years ago I went through that and didn't know anyone I was close enough to share with. So I ended up going to a fetish club that had opened in my area, and made friends. Also have been involved with a crossdressing social group for many years, where I made more friends.

So if you don't have anyone close to share with, the other option is to find a group of (hopefully discrete) people to share with, you will make friends.

I tend to think because I've been such a loner offline in the realm of crossdressing, it would be best to start off small in terms of meeting with like-minded individuals. Perhaps going with one or two people to one of those feminine transformation places would work for me?

(06-01-2016, 04:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm not sure if it's a support group I need so much as wanting to have a close companion. I guess my introvert side is rearing itself again. Tongue

Any advice on expressing your feminine side to female friends? Or rather, how to best express your interest in crossdressing to others?

(06-01-2016, 02:22 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi FlameSabers,

I tend to think because I've been such a loner offline in the realm of crossdressing, it would be best to start off small in terms of meeting with like-minded individuals. Perhaps going with one or two people to one of those feminine transformation places would work for me?

Finding open minded individuals is the start. It can be with your current friends, a support group or someone from an online community with people in your area. You will know who they are after talking to them a while.
Let your feminine side out a little as well. Give the world hints about who you are inside. Most people will not notice subtle signs of femininity, a few will be put off by it, but what you are looking for are the ones who accept it. Open up a little more to those who accept it. If they continue to show an acceptance, spill the beans and open up completely. They will most likely say they knew and all of those fears you have built up in your head will have been unfounded. Some will just drift out of your life. But if you are lusky, a few will embrace you and your feminine side.
I have been lucky to have a couple of GGs accept me as a sister. Too bad they live so far away and we only can get together occasionally.

I too am very introverted and have a hard time mixing with people. You would not think i was, because i am open and interactive at work. But privately, no one knows the real me, the secret me, the feminine me who desparately wants to get out and be the real me from the rest of my life.

Quote:I too am very introverted and have a hard time mixing with people. You would not think i was, because i am open and interactive at work. But privately, no one knows the real me, the secret me, the feminine me who desparately wants to get out and be the real me from the rest of my life.

I feel exactly the same. I keep telling the wife, that's all I want, for the world to except me for as I am. To be free to express my self with our any reproductions.

SIGH!!

I took that step 2 years ago. The lady who I told didn't even bat an eye. Then she helped me open up about it. Asked lots of questions and got me to realise a ton about myself. She is a good friend. Always asks about what I'm wearing under my guy clothes and winks. Also she wants to see my chest after I hit B cup size. I thank her for her friendship daily

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon