If I opened up to my best mate

I think he would try and BONK me as he is a randy toad

LOL

Julie

(06-01-2016, 04:20 PM)julieTG Wrote:  If I opened up to my best mate
I think he would try and BONK me as he is a randy toad
LOL
Julie

The follow up questions are, do you want him to?, or would you let him?

(You can tell me in private Smile )

(06-01-2016, 03:37 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
Quote:I too am very introverted and have a hard time mixing with people. You would not think i was, because i am open and interactive at work. But privately, no one knows the real me, the secret me, the feminine me who desparately wants to get out and be the real me from the rest of my life.

I feel exactly the same. I keep telling the wife, that's all I want, for the world to except me for as I am. To be free to express my self with our any reproductions.

SIGH!!

I am in the boat.
I feel at times, that if i could just be who i am without the world judging me i may not need the NBE. But then again, yes i do as it completes me in ways that god and nature have not been able to.

(06-01-2016, 03:51 PM)Erin77 Wrote:  I took that step 2 years ago. The lady who I told didn't even bat an eye. Then she helped me open up about it. Asked lots of questions and got me to realise a ton about myself. She is a good friend. Always asks about what I'm wearing under my guy clothes and winks. Also she wants to see my chest after I hit B cup size. I thank her for her friendship daily

I wish I had a frined like that I could see and talk to daily.

(06-01-2016, 02:47 PM)dcdee Wrote:  [...]
I too am very introverted and have a hard time mixing with people. You would not think i was, because i am open and interactive at work. But privately, no one knows the real me, the secret me, the feminine me who desparately wants to get out and be the real me from the rest of my life.
I wonder how many of us are introverted.
But also, How Much?

I had thought I would become more social if I got the chance to be feminine. But I'm in the 98th percentile or so of introversion...
And the current situation has me acting VERY "masculine" - you need to be a hard-ass to survive sometimes, but I see myself in the mirror and I wonder. The eyes are hard...
And since I'm alone in a real sense about 99.9% of the time, and yet never ALONE - always noise - Hard to figure things out.

Since I look like someone you don't want to meet in a well-lit police station, I'm concerned about EVER getting an answer.
And with politics as a hot button, SOMEONE will say something to get my Irish up... :-P

Whole HEAD full of loose screws, crossed circuits, and just plain WTF. ;-)

But I am working to correct what I can, and we'll see what happens, I guess.

-Jean

oh ha ha dc

I missed that cute question

would I let him in

NO , nice big strap on from the wife oh yes

but real tool no

anyway I am very loyal and faithful

Julie

(07-01-2016, 03:59 PM)julieTG Wrote:  NO , nice big strap on from the wife oh yes

but real tool no

anyway I am very loyal and faithful

I love my wife's strap on more than she lives my real one.

As to the real thing, I will let your mind wonder

I am extremely loyal to my wife as well, contrary to my surpressed desires and fantasies

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon