Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it too early?

Hello all. I just wanted to get some quick feedback on a concern I'm having. I started taking small amounts of Red Clover (about 1g/day)a few months ago and about a week ago I jump-started my BE regiment by adding small mounts of PABA and large amounts of Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and GABA and by adding some massages with Fenugreek in the evening. Though I understand that results won't be visible for months, I thought I would at least feel some small increase in sensitivity or fullness. However, I don't yet.

Are my expectations too high? I'm worried because I've heard excess estrogen/progesterone can be converted to testosterone, which is of course bad, and I want to start off on the right track. Plus, with the GABA thrown in there I was expecting to notice something different since I'm sort of a late bloomer anyways. But if good changes aren't happening then it makes me more self-consious that bad changes are happening instead. On the other hand, I feel the same type of apprehension about seeing results whenever I start a new exercise routine and figure more patience could be in order. Huh

What are your thoughts?

Well, I think you might be pushing it a mite. a girl doesn't grow breasts overnight. Most take years to get to full size. You are no different. It takes time to grow them. Yes, there are those who grow breasts very rapidly and I hate them for it. But the most important thing to remember is that everyone is different. Your body will make up its own mind about this and that will be the final answer. Some enhancement regimens are more effective than others - for you. Once again your body is in control of that. You just have to find out what works and what doesn't. good luck in your journey and may your breasts enter the room before you do!

My experience, with PM, is that changes need to be kick started with a high dose; an idea I got from reading the Transfemme testimonials.
However, my first attempts were with fenugreek and fennel and while I had no changed sensations in my chest, it definitely began to feel fattier; I used to joke, to myself, that I had been upholstered. Overall, though, I was disappointed and also had a rather uncomfortable gut. This all led me to PM and I could not be happier, with the results.
I would suggest you try increasing the dose of fenugreek; say doubling it, and adding wild yam, which mimics progesterone, a vital component of breast growth. If, within 10 days, nothing is happening, it is time to try a different regime.
As to PM, I would only recommend it, if you aim is to really feminise your body, regardless of the consequences.

Hi everyone, i would say give your routines atleast 3 months before you change or add anything to it, let your body adjust to it and give it time. Even though NBE is powerful if you get the right combination it is not as powerful as prescribed hormone treatments, and these can take months before you notice the slightest change. Ofcourse everyone is different and some may respond within weeks but thats rare so patiance is a must. If you notice no aches or tingles or even bud development in 3 months then change your routine a little or up your intake. And i just wanted to add its so good that the male section is becoming active and more men are feeling comfortable talking about this. Good look everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi lingering dawn. Welcome to the forum.
I am listing several links to some old posts with links in them covering the area of herbs, ramping up, a method to see if you are stalled etc..
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5310&pid=10075#pid10075

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=4449&pid=8795#pid8795

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=4449&pid=8755#pid8755

A little info on breast batter and massage.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=4028&pid=8046#pid8046

Good reading.

We are all different; all I can say, from my experience, is that if a regime is right for you, the effects are noticeable, within a very short time span.
What is crucial, is not too expect too much too soon. A little feeling of fattiness, is enough to show you are on your way. Once you see changes to your nipples, it is really happening, etc. If you really let your body talk to you, so you are really aware of every little change, or whether things are stalled, then you are in a position to decide on the best regime. If you get it right, things can happen, in a quite dramatic way, as long as you realise that ,drama, is, mainly, of the watching paint dry school, of action. Yet. at other times, about a qurterof a cup size, can be put on in a few days.
If your body tells you a regime is not working, after careful thought, and letting your body talk to you, then time to try another.
If you are really in tune with your body, you wiil be aware of things slowing and, more often than not a little massage will get you back on track

PM can do a lot more for you than grow breasts. I was on on PM for aover a year and developed a set of 46A's. They seem to have pretty well topped out there and I am satisfied with them. However, a side effect of the PM is a feminizing of the personality. I used to be quite quick to anger and quite, well, grouchy. I am 60 now. anyway, I decided that since my breasts were not growing anymore that I would come off the PM since that was the purpose of taking it in the first place. My personality did revert to the pre- PM me and my wife didn't like it. After a very heart to heart conversation I resumed the Pm and my personality is mellowing out again and we are drawing closer together again. Funny thing is she is not drawn to women at all, but she is to my more feminine personality. I am, too. I like me more this way also. So I take one PM in the am and one PM in the pm. (pun intended) along with one SP each time... well, one can hope for just a little more development, right? I have a couple of wrinkles in the right bra cup that I would like to fill. So even though breast enlargement is a desired effect, it isn''t necessarily the only reason to take PM. Who knows, it may even be better than some of the prescription meds a medic would give me.

I could not agree more about the effect of PM on personality. For me, the idea of not taking it, is out of the question; I like the new me too much.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon