Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried

Since I hate bras and am trying to find an under clothing to stop the girls moving forward when I bend over and of course giving the tell tale

jelly wiggle when moving ?

Camis work brilliantly but there to hot so was wondering if anyone had tried

mesh vests, a little similar to muscle vests ?

These may be cooler and do same job ?

Thoughts anyone

Julie

The only other product that might be the ticket is Gynecomatic vests. They are like a muscle shirt, but have a lot of elasticity in them.

its the mesh I was thinking off ie

lots of holes and cooler perhaps

Julie

mind you those mesh bras look tasty,

Julie,

Have you given sleeping bras a try? This may provide you with an optimal balance between stability and comfort.

(07-01-2016, 04:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Julie,

Have you given sleeping bras a try? This may provide you with an optimal balance between stability and comfort.

Not a bad idea, Flame. I sometimes wear at night when my breasts are extremely tender. The only other thing, is to try an athletic bra. They tend to squish the girls, and have good control over the bounce and sway.

(07-01-2016, 05:24 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(07-01-2016, 04:25 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Julie,

Not a bad idea, Flame. I sometimes wear at night when my breasts are extremely tender. The only other thing, is to try an athletic bra. They tend to squish the girls, and have good control over the bounce and sway.

I think a problem though with a sports bra or any other compression garment is it tends to retain a lot of body heat, which is the opposite of what Julie is looking for. Comfort aside, I'm sure Julie wouldn't want to get more attention to her chest when she starts to sweat and make her breasts/bra all the more apparent to people.

I haven't had to deal with tender breasts for a long time, so I don't have a particular need to wear a sports bra in the evening. When I do wear one, it's not uncommon for them to become uncomfortable after a while due to the extra body heat it is retaining. In a few customer reviews I've read, women who have roommates appreciate how wearing a sleeping bra enables them to be comfortable while staying modest around their roommates.

Good idea flame
Will have a look

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon