Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So now you have BREASTS do you identify as ?

I have always considered myself female even though I have a male attachment. If I could afford the surgery I would not be bothered with it. I would not hesitate to get the surgery as well. Gender dysphoria is something I tried to ignore during my childhood but as I got older it manifested into me accepting who I am.

I don't want tits for the sake of looking in the mirror and masturbating or even dressing a certain way even though I did for many years. Now that I am on hormones I don't feel the need to substitute image for reality. I am who I am and estrogen makes me feel whole. The results of this therapy may produce large breasts or maybe not. My only consideration for taking estrogen is that it brings me peace. And yes, I have always wanted to be a woman. Not a shemale, not transgender, not anything but a woman.

We all know that my wants are impossible but your question asked which do I identify with. Female of course or why am I doing something that makes me a target in our society. So be it however, because I am that woman in a mans body and I am continuing to try and claw to get out. It sucks being in here. I love beautiful clothes and makeup and all the goodness that women enjoy each day without giving a second thought at how lucky they are. As a male I despise having to conform to the gender appropriateness that we have been assigned. But, if only that 50% chance of being female at birth had given me the opportunity I now seek.

I identify with female...............

(07-04-2016, 01:34 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  GiggyGig,
What about buying kilts...?

Well I have a tartan skirt that I really like (I could pretend its a kilt? Smile ). As soon as I match it with a top I will wear it. All the skirts I like are too short? So Im trying to resist wearing them Lol
I'm more embarrassed of being unfashionable than wearing a dress. Sad
Jeans and pants suit me and are so easy to match with a top

(08-04-2016, 04:52 AM)KellyT Wrote:  As a male I despise having to conform to the gender appropriateness that we have been assigned.

OMG It's so hypocritical. I am really patient with my GF, but sometimes it gets too much and I fire back how women cross dress every day; and stocking are for men, and wigs are for men and even makeup is for men. but in our enlightened society I cant even walk with a bent wrist without being accused of not being man enough.

(08-04-2016, 07:37 AM)giggygig Wrote:  OMG It's so hypocritical. I am really patient with my GF, but sometimes it gets too much and I fire back how women cross dress every day; and stocking are for men, and wigs are for men and even makeup is for men. but in our enlightened society I cant even walk with a bent wrist without being accused of not being man enough.

Sometimes I think women have been judged so much from the curve of their bodies to the arch of their eye brows that it is almost second nature to automatically chime in on what is different.

Should people regardless of gender be able to wear what they like w/o judgement? Of course.
But women are routinely judged for what they are wearing. Just in a different manner & it is too easy to go negative. Skirt too short or long, pants are outdated, too loose, tight, wrong color & on & on...

Yet men are judged by women that same way, and women black-ball (exclude) men frequently. He doesn't just lose a chance with A woman, he loses every chance with any woman in that social circle.
Wear the wrong brand?
Wrong size?
Last year's style? (Yes, she noticed.)
Not assertive enough? Too pushy? Not entertaining enough? Not a fat enough wallet?

And we live in a world where woman sees her value mch higher than it is. A 5 thinks she's an 8, easy... But she acts like a 3 except when she's gussied up trolling for the Alpha male (Mr. Grey, Mr. Big) - and any man who would call her on it "isn't man enough to handle her."

Many men have simply given up on women. And as they expand their finances, they find they can buy plenty of female attention, and toss her away afterwards.... Those same women then complain there are no good men, when they hit the wall imposed by mother nature...
But they have no skills but being entertained.

No cooking.
No sewing.
No finances.
Frequently, they come with debt.
No discipline.
Won't even go down.
And any suggestion - from hiking with you, to buying her a gym membership - is an insult, because she's been told since birth she's a perfect little angel as she is. Whereas a man is told to earn it all, until recently when the Emo idiocy started, and now he's just a big whiny baby she doesn't want anyway...

So now NO ONE is happy. But she refuses to be feminine - and he has never thing to model his behavior on, as the "role models" are generally garbage (Criminals in a sports uniform.)

It's cutting both ways, and the Progressives think driving us all over the cliff leads to Utopia... Mirrors Weimar Germany and Rome.
So we've got no excuse, the lessons are right there.

And for those of us who don't fit in? We deserve respect as human beings, but no special treatment.... We need to earn our wealth, our curves, our tits, our position. Mother Nature gave the girls their pretty bits, we don't even get that. And he nearly, we don't get any goodies as men - that's got lots of problems, too. Strength and power come at a cost, and we are always in competition.
Beauty comes free, but doesn't last.
Currently, we're all losing. Maybe the ancient peoples learned more than we have?

Two sets of expectations. A standard for men, and a standard for women. Live up to it, or be villified.
That includes me, obviously.
But at least then it was clear. Now She can do anything, and He gets the blame. Who wants that....? SHE does.... He doesn't need it, he gets plenty of blame already....

She won't grow up, he's denied even his childhood.

-Dianna

(10-04-2016, 08:43 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Yet men are judged by women that same way, and women black-ball (exclude) men frequently. He doesn't just lose a chance with A woman, he loses every chance with any woman in that social circle.
Wear the wrong brand?
Wrong size?
Last year's style? (Yes, she noticed.)
Not assertive enough? Too pushy? Not entertaining enough? Not a fat enough wallet?

And we live in a world where woman sees her value mch higher than it is. A 5 thinks she's an 8, easy... But she acts like a 3 except when she's gussied up trolling for the Alpha male (Mr. Grey, Mr. Big) - and any man who would call her on it "isn't man enough to handle her."

Many men have simply given up on women. And as they expand their finances, they find they can buy plenty of female attention, and toss her away afterwards.... Those same women then complain there are no good men, when they hit the wall imposed by mother nature...
But they have no skills but being entertained.

No cooking.
No sewing.
No finances.
Frequently, they come with debt.
No discipline.
Won't even go down.
And any suggestion - from hiking with you, to buying her a gym membership - is an insult, because she's been told since birth she's a perfect little angel as she is. Whereas a man is told to earn it all, until recently when the Emo idiocy started, and now he's just a big whiny baby she doesn't want anyway...

So now NO ONE is happy. But she refuses to be feminine - and he has never thing to model his behavior on, as the "role models" are generally garbage (Criminals in a sports uniform.)

It's cutting both ways, and the Progressives think driving us all over the cliff leads to Utopia... Mirrors Weimar Germany and Rome.
So we've got no excuse, the lessons are right there.

And for those of us who don't fit in? We deserve respect as human beings, but no special treatment.... We need to earn our wealth, our curves, our tits, our position. Mother Nature gave the girls their pretty bits, we don't even get that. And he nearly, we don't get any goodies as men - that's got lots of problems, too. Strength and power come at a cost, and we are always in competition.
Beauty comes free, but doesn't last.
Currently, we're all losing. Maybe the ancient peoples learned more than we have?

Two sets of expectations. A standard for men, and a standard for women. Live up to it, or be villified.
That includes me, obviously.
But at least then it was clear. Now She can do anything, and He gets the blame. Who wants that....? SHE does.... He doesn't need it, he gets plenty of blame already....

She won't grow up, he's denied even his childhood.

-Dianna

this, all of it

especially the last part of the last line, in my case.

Not to tell a sad sob story for the sake of trying to cultivate pity (because im fairly sure that im not the only one with this experience) but i was made a ritalin kid right into k or first grade of the american public fool system, and it was only when the drug vouchers ran out right before highschool, that i awakened from the mind-fk memory-wipe haze of school sanctioned drugs for boys as SOP.

from my perspective, those years disappeared in the span of a blink (thus, i was rather literally denied a childhood), and i woke up in the body of a teenage boy, in the insane social battlefield that is american public high school. After high school i spent the next 10 to 12 years trying to rebuild my mind from the drugs and pre-re-education, and during that time, i realised that not only is masculinity within our current culture of society a false prize, almost everything in society is the opposite of what it is presented as.

that is why, along with my male to female transition, i'm inclined to be as feminine as possible (gothic and bohemian fashion is very good in this regard, imo), as well as to learn and cultivate useful skills; cooking, sewing and weaving, welding/metalworking and woodworking, music reading and composition (piano), to remain as debt-free as is possible (in a society whose economy runs on debt, instead of prosperity) and to be decently disciplined in spending, fashion, and behavior. As for going down on a guy or girl, well, that's for my lovers to know, and you Not to find out.

getting back to the topic, i have always identified as a woman, but now with female hormones, i feel like i am finally becoming myself, and can begin to actually call myself a woman (and boy does it feel very good !) Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon